GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am on the reservation list for the EV1 Hummer. The dealer just called and said they are adding to the MSRP $+10,000. Is it worth it? Will the EV1 hold its value?

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
652 Posts
Hi, I am on the reservation list for the EV1 Hummer. The dealer just called and said they are adding to the MSRP $+10,000. Is it worth it? Will the EV1 hold its value?
Is it on it's way to a dealer now or has it not been built yet? If it hasn't, then get in touch with the Hummer Hotline setup by GM and find a dealer that won't charge over MSRP switch dealers and get it in writing.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I believe it is being sent to the dealer per the original dealer assignment when I made the reservation
Unless you have finalized the order with the dealer abs selected options you can call the concierge and change the dealer without losing your place in line. If the dealer tells you otherwise they are lying, and tell them to get bent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it on it's way to a dealer now or has it not been built yet? If it hasn't, then get in touch with the Hummer Hotline setup by GM and find a dealer that won't charge over MSRP switch dealers and get it in writing.
I believe that if it has been customer verified via the email recently sent out that includes ordering accessories and the charger, and then dealer verified, it can no longer be switched to as different dealer as per the hotline. Did you verify the order?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts