GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Any way to determine where you are "in line" for either the Pickup or SUV?

I've heard people saying the order #s are not sequential, and besides that, I am guessing each dealer will get some allocation of Hummer EVs for both pickups and SUVs. Ford completely ruined the "reservation system" for Ford Broncos, so I hope GMC has some better plan for getting these reservations converted into orders, and then actually building the Hummer for the customer who reserved.

Production is also very low now for the pickup, I sure hope it ramps quickly in Q3 and Q4 and then they can actually start building the SUV early in 2023.
Yup, best advice is wait patiently until it shows up, its worth the wait.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Also, there are no “allocations” per dealer like usual. If there are 200 reservations at your dealer they’ll get 200 hummers. If those 200 reservations were back to back in the “line” then your dealer would get 200 hummers as fast as GM could ship them. There are some exceptions on here but by and large it’s first come first serve regardless of dealer. Oh, and your dealer has to be ready for delivery. My original dealer was still working on installing their chargers, etc, to prep for deliveries so I moved it to a dealer that’s already delivered 3 and guarantees MSRP.
my dealer has 800 HummerEV deposits total, there is going to be a lot of them around here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts