GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a reservation in back over winter and was expecting them to be filled by fall of this year. With that said the market has really got me puzzled. I am thinking it could be a year at least from now till I will see it. I know GM is catching up but when do you all believe GMC will have delivery of the EV3x models to customers?

I just put new tires on my Raptor and they are bringing crazy money too and I will need to sell it before delivery of the Hummer or I might get great trade if I can keep the miles down on it a bit. I am just getting a little concerned that GMC may not meet delivery expectations.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
I put a reservation in back over winter and was expecting them to be filled by fall of this year. With that said the market has really got me puzzled. I am thinking it could be a year at least from now till I will see it. I know GM is catching up but when do you all believe GMC will have delivery of the EV3x models to customers?

I just put new tires on my Raptor and they are bringing crazy money too and I will need to sell it before delivery of the Hummer or I might get great trade if I can keep the miles down on it a bit. I am just getting a little concerned that GMC may not meet delivery expectations.
3X will start going out to customers at the end of the year, who knows how many people are in front of you in line, so it likely will be in 2023, and if you are too far down the list 2024.

·
Registered
437 Posts
3X will start going out to customers at the end of the year, who knows how many people are in front of you in line, so it likely will be in 2023, and if you are too far down the list 2024.
3X starting in”Fall” I’d add is perhaps December even.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just did not want white, I am thinking it pushes out to a year or longer then I might go ahead and find a in between truck to use while I wait on it. I was actually hoping for next spring or summer next year anyway. Anything beyond that and I may have to be truck less for a while.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I originally had a 2x on order then in august switched to 3X so it reset me in line which sucks. I bet we won’t see a verify email til spring. I don’t think the second big rush of orders came until February/March of this year when the commercials and marketing really picked up. Everything is anyone’s guess though because they have said they are ramping up production so It would be great if it was sooner

·
Registered
437 Posts
I originally had a 2x on order then in august switched to 3X so it reset me in line which sucks. I bet we won’t see a verify email til spring. I don’t think the second big rush of orders came until February/March of this year when the commercials and marketing really picked up. Everything is anyone’s guess though because they have said they are ramping up production so It would be great if it was sooner
yeah, waiting on the Ohio battery plant to open hopefully in August. Should pick up after if the supply chain allows.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m ok with the wait for the 3X.
I ordered the 3X hoping the wait would allow for the Ultium Ii batteries to become available and thus increase the range.
I would like to drive from Silicon Valley to or from LA without having to charge.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
I’m ok with the wait for the 3X.
I ordered the 3X hoping the wait would allow for the Ultium Ii batteries to become available and thus increase the range.
I would like to drive from Silicon Valley to or from LA without having to charge.
3X will not have more range, and the batteries in the current trucks are the same chemistry and layout of what will come from Lordstown OH, when production starts this Summer. Next change in battery tech is years off, not months.

If you want to make the trip you mention, better look at SilveradoE, as the Hummer and its challenged aerodynamics will not be making that one at the posted speed limit ever.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I reserved my EV3X on 10/23/20 so I am patiently waiting too... But, I am also OK with the wait now. Just, wondering when they will start rolling out... Heck, we don't even know what colors will be available... Wonder when that would be announced... My guess is not until after the 1st of the year for deliveries...

·
Registered
437 Posts
I reserved my EV3X on 10/23/20 so I am patiently waiting too... But, I am also OK with the wait now. Just, wondering when they will start rolling out... Heck, we don't even know what colors will be available... Wonder when that would be announced... My guess is not until after the 1st of the year for deliveries...
mom starting to think Q4 the way things are going. Perhaps y’all will get the request to verify and select options end of Summer or so.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
815 Posts
I ordered 10/20/20, wait listed for E1. I just talked to my dealer and he thinks I could get it by the end of the year. He said the video of the colors that has already been posted are the correct ones. I forget which thread that was on, had the link to the GM site, but I want the orange color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts