GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized we get these lackluster wheels with out ED1’s, what happened to the sweet ones one all the promotions? Also noticed the bronze ones they are selling are not the ones from the original adds either and at 4K there are a lot other options out there.

So, if everyone getting there deliveries right now could pick out some after market rims and then put thedata on custom offsets. Just as far as size offset and any rubbing with the bronze rim choices out there. Also none of the crazy Fuel ones, the more subdued ones like American racing AR201 or the Armory truck rims byBlack Rhino. I would be very grateful.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I think that it was @Dark-Fx, but it may have been someone else that posted the bolt pattern (it is not a common one) and pulled a wheel to get the offset and back spacing.... Try searching for the tread, but there was some good discussion about other wheels there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.