GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love all of the accessories that GMC is offering for the Hummer EV. But, what would be the first thing that you would order if ANYTHING was available for our trucks that's not on the GMC Hummer EV accessory list?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I know that they probably aren't strong enough for REAL off-road duties, but I would like to see what it would look like with AMP Reasearch power steps... Also, I would like see some aftermarket tonneau covers as the GM power one is very pricey..

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV Edition 1; 2007 Maserati QP Sport GT
223 Posts
Agree with Jacob - I would tint the front light bar (like the picture in other thread). Since that light bar is different than the front headlights, I would not be as concerned from a safety perspective.

I also plan on getting PPF (paint protection film).

·
Registered
216 Posts
37s for sure and I’m going to wrap mines not sure on the color yet thinking of a camo green color or thinking of matching my Nardo Grey Audi RS6 Avant that i take delivery of in the summer because that would look sick in the garage. The convertible soft top thing they been showing off not sure when it releases but I want it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.