GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

What do you plan to use your Hummer EV for at least once per year? (select all that apply)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
383 Posts
Unfortunately I can't afford one of these being in my mid-20's and in law school lol, but IF I COULD, I put those things in for my answer. When I can grab one used in about 6 years, they'll apply then!

·
Registered
8 Posts
This will be our first electric vehicle as a household, and I'm hoping we can keep it for a decade or so. We have a Chevy Traverse as the family people mover at the moment, but this may become the dominant household vehicle if my wife falls in love with it!

As for what we plan to use the hummer ev for, definitely hoping to take lots of road trips and camping weekends around New England as a family.

·
Super Moderator
383 Posts
This will be our first electric vehicle as a household, and I'm hoping we can keep it for a decade or so. We have a Chevy Traverse as the family people mover at the moment, but this may become the dominant household vehicle if my wife falls in love with it!

As for what we plan to use the hummer ev for, definitely hoping to take lots of road trips and camping weekends around New England as a family.
First off, welcome to the forums, @hummer603! Glad to have you join us. Got in just in time...the party is about to begin 😎🤜🤛

Secondly, big fan of the Traverse! Great family hauler with tons of room and a great ride. You plan on going with the Hummer SUT, or waiting a year for the SUV and it's potential third row?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks! Glad to be a part of this community 👍

Yeah we love the Traverse, it's been a great reliable vehicle for us. And we will definitely be getting the SUT, I don't know if I could live for too long without a truck haha

To be honest, I was all in for the new Bronco for a bit, but it wasn't offered as electric or with a truck bed (major bummer for me). The HummerEV ticks all the boxes for me, and I'm so stoked to finally see it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I figure I'll just buy it first and the many use cases will naturally materialize over time. ;) It's an EV SUV/truck, the possibilities are endless!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts