GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if there's a pattern or rhyme to the reason, maybe delivery estimates could be added to the tracker.

My original reservation was 10/21/20.
I moved my reservation to a new dealership on July 28th, 2022.
I got a "Winter 2024" delivery estimate.

· Registered
464 Posts
Ridiculous, I ordered 10/20/20, and got a end of Fall 2022 estimate, but mine delivered almost in Summer of 2022! How dare they!

Nah, feel for you guys but I guess they will never ramp up past a couple thousand a month, and they have so many other lines they are starting up or trying to start up as well likely - lots of factory and battery demands especially. The battery factory (first one) still has to fully ramp up next year hopefully, then others...

They are surely fighting a lot of labor shortages, and supply issues still somewhat at times.

· Registered
606 Posts
Just curious to see if there's a pattern or rhyme to the reason, maybe delivery estimates could be added to the tracker.

Winter 2024 seems to be the earliest 3X deliveries now that’s going to be Jan-March 2024. Seems to me you’re right where you should be in the new timeline. I don’t believe anyone got a fall 2023 delivery for a 3X

· Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
876 Posts
I ordered 10/20/20, EV3X SUT, waitlisted for ED1.
I got "Fall 2023" estimated date.

My dealer is in Arizona and they have delivered 4 ED1s, but have not received their demo unit.. So far they have not told me where I am on their list, but the dealer told me several months ago he thought May 2023. My dealer advertises no ADM.

· Registered
465 Posts
Winter 2024 seems to be the earliest 3X deliveries now that’s going to be Jan-March 2024. Seems to me you’re right where you should be in the new timeline. I don’t believe anyone got a fall 2023 delivery for a 3X
I placed my order on 10/23/20 and I got Spring 2024... So that makes me wonder, you were before me, so does Winter 2024 technically start December 2023? And my Spring follows yours?

· Registered
465 Posts
I placed my order on 10/23/20 and I got Spring 2024... So that makes me wonder, you were before me, so does Winter 2024 technically start December 2023? And my Spring follows yours?
Ok, I just checked my email again, and I have one email that says Fall 2023 and another that says Spring 2024.... I did reserve a 1st Edition SUV and then the October 23rd reservation on the 3X SUT... I want the truck so it looks like I might get the SUV 1st... I also have 1st reservations for the SilveradoE and DENALI EV.... of all of these, I only need 1 vehicle, but maybe I could flip (with the dealer or something) depending on which one comes up 1st...

· Registered
46 Posts

I think your Winter 2024 is pretty much spot on. My dad order a 3X on 10/21/20 and also got Winter 24. So Jan-March 2024 looks like it it’ll be about the earliest except for the few Fall 23s out there who ordered 1 day earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
876 Posts
Keep in mind that the first night reservations were crazy with the web site crashing. Then GM stated the ED1s sold out in ten minutes. So it is pretty much a crap shoot on that first night as to the order of reservations. I know for a fact I got mine reserved in less than 30 minutes, I think it was about 20 minutes into the opening of the web site. My guess is that there are enough first night reservations to cover Fall and Winter EV3X production, along with all the ED1s that are earlier of course. It also appears the ED1 SUVs are going out ahead of most EV3X trucks.

· Registered
3 Posts
Whoever is responsible for the Hummer EV Order Tracker, if they could add 2 more columns, you can use that data to see if there are any trends.
  • Column 1 - First Notification
  • Column 2 - Second Notification

For me, I ordered in July 2021 and got my first notification that is was targeted for Spring 2024, which is a 3-year wait!!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Whoever is responsible for the Hummer EV Order Tracker, if they could add 2 more columns, you can use that data to see if there are any trends.
  • Column 1 - First Notification
  • Column 2 - Second Notification

For me, I ordered in July 2021 and got my first notification that is was targeted for Spring 2024, which is a 3-year wait!!!
To add to my suggestion - also add type (SUV or Pickup) @Administrator - glad to help if you would like assistance in updating the sheet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts