GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Lol. I promise I am not trying to compete. I only saw 331 once. Usually in the 320s though. It could be the slightly lower summer temperatures here. I am sure you will be getting better numbers than me in the winter.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
332. I swear I am not hypermiling this thing. It does make me think about trying it, at least once though…
View attachment 3109
We took a 120 mile road trip yesterday including 14 miles of single lane gravel road over a small mountain pass (we had to stop a few times to let vehicles pass, even had to back up 500 feet once), I was thinking the gravel road and mountain pass would crush my range estimates, but to my surprise, upon charging back to 80% I got up to 345 miles of estimated range, a new high.

Output device Gadget Audio equipment Display device Font

·
Registered
26 Posts
View attachment 3192
Showing 380 mile range at 100% charge.
And then I drove home 20 miles keeping speed under 45 mph and only used the left paddle on steering wheel to brake with regeneration and when I got home after the 20 miles, the % charge shows 97% and range shows 374 miles. I had also reset the Trip and got 2.5 miles per kWh on that 20 mile trip home! I suspect 550 miles is possible on a single charge. (Can always call OnStar roadside assistance if you don’t quite make it to next charger)
Gadget Font Automotive tire Technology Automotive mirror

Font Gauge Auto part Measuring instrument Trip computer

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
And then I drove home 20 miles keeping speed under 45 mph and only used the left paddle on steering wheel to brake with regeneration and when I got home after the 20 miles, the % charge shows 97% and range shows 374 miles. I had also reset the Trip and got 2.5 miles per kWh on that 20 mile trip home! I suspect 550 miles is possible on a single charge. (Can always call OnStar roadside assistance if you don’t quite make it to next charger) View attachment 3193
View attachment 3194
I wonder what the Hummer could do with some hard, and skinny tires, hypermiling?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts