GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the central console on the right of the mode dial there is a “button” which shows what appears to be the Hummer logo surrounded by a target reticle ? I heard earlier that this was one Easter egg gmc wasn’t ready to talk about yet. Any ideas/speculation on it?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Maybe it engages super cruise?
Supercruise is on the steering wheel, just like regular cruise control options. I think this button might be for Extract mode, which is different than just air suspension up and down as it can only be used at low speed off road?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Cool. I was just trying to keep the forum from going too quiet.
Ya, we need some good Hummer Ev news to rekindle some excitement. I think we are coming to the final turn for the finish line, and news is going to pick up in the next 4-6 weeks. I love to speculate, but I think GM will show the first complete production representative Hummer EV before the Q2 earnings report in early August. Of course customer production will not start until September or later, but at least we will be able to see what the production vehicle will look like, and how many changes have been made from the original show truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts