GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

What do you drive now?

2672 Views 35 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  StillHummer
I'm curious if we've got a group of Wrangler owners here, or Raptor owners.

Or maybe Tesla owners....

Post your current truck/car/etc below.
Reactions: 2
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
I have a 2019 JLUR and like this because of the removable top and roll down rear window. The Jeep can’t tow very much so I’m looking for a truck anyway. Curious what the tow capacity will be And the range for towing.
Currently driving a 2018 Lincoln MKX, one of the comfiest vehicles I've owned. My wife has a 2016 GMC Acadia.
I currently drive a Cadillac, but the Hummer H3 is on my very near-term buy list to replace it. Gunning for an Alpha version with the 5.3 V8.
Reactions: 1
Previously (2) 2003 Hummer H2 and 2001 Hummer H1. I used and abused the H1 off roading and loved every minute of ownership. I don't currently have a hummer of any flavor.
Current ride is a 2019 Bolt. Also had 2 Volts previously so fanboy of chevrolet electric I guess. Nice blending of worlds. Excited and got an Edition 1 reservation. Just need to figure out how to pay for it and going to need the full year to figure that out :)
Previously (2) 2003 Hummer H2 and 2001 Hummer H1. I used and abused the H1 off roading and loved every minute of ownership. I don't currently have a hummer of any flavor.
Current ride is a 2019 Bolt. Also had 2 Volts previously so fanboy of chevrolet electric I guess. Nice blending of worlds. Excited and got an Edition 1 reservation. Just need to figure out how to pay for it and going to need the full year to figure that out :)
Congrats on being one of the few to get through and snag an Edition 1! I haven't driven a Bolt before, how's it been treating you?
2007 Victory Red Hummer LE
I love the way victory red looks on Hummers, do you have any photos @2007 Victory Red LE?
2008 H3 - Original owner! Love it but really liking the new ones and would like to see what the SUV looks like
Toyota FJ Cruiser here.

Can't wait for the HUMMER EV SUV. I absolutely love how much it resembles the FJ from the side:

See less See more
Congrats on being one of the few to get through and snag an Edition 1! I haven't driven a Bolt before, how's it been treating you?
Love the Bolt. It has been great and truly one of the best cars Ive owned. It’s like a game trying to maximize range every time. Keeps it fun each and every time. 1 foot driving is also the only way to go these days.
Toyota FJ Cruiser here.

Can't wait for the HUMMER EV SUV. I absolutely love how much it resembles the FJ from the side:

View attachment 288
View attachment 289
Wow, you're not kidding! I see a perfect blend of FJ and H3 in the SUV...that's the version I want too, @AllTerrain.

Such a shame the FJ is no longer around...just like I think Hummer would have been really successful had GM not killed them off in 2010 (look at SUV sales, particularly off-roaders!), the same applies to the FJ Cruiser. Those things hold their value INSANELY well.
2008 H3 - Original owner! Love it but really liking the new ones and would like to see what the SUV looks like
Awesome, I hope to get an H3 in the near future, @Ybruno! You have the 5 cylinder?
I love the way victory red looks on Hummers, do you have any photos @2007 Victory Red LE?

Attachments

See less See more
2017 Land Rover Discovery

Excited to go bigger AND more efficient!
2017 Land Rover Discovery

Excited to go bigger AND more efficient!
Welcome @Flash21! Are you planning on trading your Disco for the Hummer?
Welcome @Flash21! Are you planning on trading your Disco for the Hummer?
It's actually on a lease that's due to expire in April. Luckily my wife and I currently own 3 cars between the 2 of us, so I'll be using the 3rd car as my daily until the Hummer (hopefully) arrives next fall.
It's actually on a lease that's due to expire in April. Luckily my wife and I currently own 3 cars between the 2 of us, so I'll be using the 3rd car as my daily until the Hummer (hopefully) arrives next fall.
Oh ok cool. If you don't mind me asking what's the third car for you and your wife?
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.