GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if we've got a group of Wrangler owners here, or Raptor owners.

Or maybe Tesla owners....

Post your current truck/car/etc below.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2019 JLUR and like this because of the removable top and roll down rear window. The Jeep can’t tow very much so I’m looking for a truck anyway. Curious what the tow capacity will be And the range for towing.

·
Super Moderator
510 Posts
I currently drive a Cadillac, but the Hummer H3 is on my very near-term buy list to replace it. Gunning for an Alpha version with the 5.3 V8.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Previously (2) 2003 Hummer H2 and 2001 Hummer H1. I used and abused the H1 off roading and loved every minute of ownership. I don't currently have a hummer of any flavor.
Current ride is a 2019 Bolt. Also had 2 Volts previously so fanboy of chevrolet electric I guess. Nice blending of worlds. Excited and got an Edition 1 reservation. Just need to figure out how to pay for it and going to need the full year to figure that out :)

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Previously (2) 2003 Hummer H2 and 2001 Hummer H1. I used and abused the H1 off roading and loved every minute of ownership. I don't currently have a hummer of any flavor.
Current ride is a 2019 Bolt. Also had 2 Volts previously so fanboy of chevrolet electric I guess. Nice blending of worlds. Excited and got an Edition 1 reservation. Just need to figure out how to pay for it and going to need the full year to figure that out :)
Congrats on being one of the few to get through and snag an Edition 1! I haven't driven a Bolt before, how's it been treating you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on being one of the few to get through and snag an Edition 1! I haven't driven a Bolt before, how's it been treating you?
Love the Bolt. It has been great and truly one of the best cars Ive owned. It’s like a game trying to maximize range every time. Keeps it fun each and every time. 1 foot driving is also the only way to go these days.

·
Super Moderator
510 Posts
Toyota FJ Cruiser here.

Can't wait for the HUMMER EV SUV. I absolutely love how much it resembles the FJ from the side:

View attachment 288
View attachment 289
Wow, you're not kidding! I see a perfect blend of FJ and H3 in the SUV...that's the version I want too, @AllTerrain.

Such a shame the FJ is no longer around...just like I think Hummer would have been really successful had GM not killed them off in 2010 (look at SUV sales, particularly off-roaders!), the same applies to the FJ Cruiser. Those things hold their value INSANELY well.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
It's actually on a lease that's due to expire in April. Luckily my wife and I currently own 3 cars between the 2 of us, so I'll be using the 3rd car as my daily until the Hummer (hopefully) arrives next fall.
Oh ok cool. If you don't mind me asking what's the third car for you and your wife?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts