GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
727 Posts
I currently drive a Cadillac, but the Hummer H3 is on my very near-term buy list to replace it. Gunning for an Alpha version with the 5.3 V8.

Reactions: JimsH3

·
Registered
21 Posts
Previously (2) 2003 Hummer H2 and 2001 Hummer H1. I used and abused the H1 off roading and loved every minute of ownership. I don't currently have a hummer of any flavor.
Current ride is a 2019 Bolt. Also had 2 Volts previously so fanboy of chevrolet electric I guess. Nice blending of worlds. Excited and got an Edition 1 reservation. Just need to figure out how to pay for it and going to need the full year to figure that out :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Previously (2) 2003 Hummer H2 and 2001 Hummer H1. I used and abused the H1 off roading and loved every minute of ownership. I don't currently have a hummer of any flavor.
Current ride is a 2019 Bolt. Also had 2 Volts previously so fanboy of chevrolet electric I guess. Nice blending of worlds. Excited and got an Edition 1 reservation. Just need to figure out how to pay for it and going to need the full year to figure that out :)
Congrats on being one of the few to get through and snag an Edition 1! I haven't driven a Bolt before, how's it been treating you?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on being one of the few to get through and snag an Edition 1! I haven't driven a Bolt before, how's it been treating you?
Love the Bolt. It has been great and truly one of the best cars Ive owned. It’s like a game trying to maximize range every time. Keeps it fun each and every time. 1 foot driving is also the only way to go these days.

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Toyota FJ Cruiser here.

Can't wait for the HUMMER EV SUV. I absolutely love how much it resembles the FJ from the side:

View attachment 288
View attachment 289
Wow, you're not kidding! I see a perfect blend of FJ and H3 in the SUV...that's the version I want too, @AllTerrain.

Such a shame the FJ is no longer around...just like I think Hummer would have been really successful had GM not killed them off in 2010 (look at SUV sales, particularly off-roaders!), the same applies to the FJ Cruiser. Those things hold their value INSANELY well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.