GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you get your hummer finally?
Yep this last Saturday so kinda had it a full day but have only drove about 70 miles (50 from the dealer). Look forward to using it all this week, and on a road trip next weekend a few hundred miles to my parents. Looking to go on local adventure trail here in later Oct/Nov when time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yep this last Saturday so kinda had it a full day but have only drove about 70 miles (50 from the dealer). Look forward to using it all this week, and on a road trip next weekend a few hundred miles to my parents. Looking to go on local adventure trail here in later Oct/Nov when time.
Awesome glad you got it finally. I was suppose to get mine for summer delivery. Nothing yet not even a built email or a build id number that the dealer can track down. So hopefully by end of year for me.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you use these on a new set of tires or maybe on the spare?
Nah, seems you use these with the trailering app in a process to learn the sensors one by one. Def will try out when we tow next - haven't ever had a truck where we get to configure a trailer, etc.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
819 Posts
Nah, seems you use these with the trailering app in a process to learn the sensors one by one. Def will try out when we tow next - haven't ever had a truck where we get to configure a trailer, etc.
Did you order the trailer camera? Wondering if these come with that.

I have seen aftermarket TPMS and phone apps for trailer tires before. But you have to add a receiver in the tow vehicle.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you order the trailer camera? Wondering if these come with that.

I have seen aftermarket TPMS and phone apps for trailer tires before. But you have to add a receiver in the tow vehicle.
No, they came with the truck itself. I didn't get the trailer camera. The manual talks about the receiver around the hitch already so I'm assuming it is already built into the Hummer; states can read the sensors up to 23 feet from the hitch area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts