GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- I am a spring delivery and received the fully built email 4/7. Since then I have received no updates. I can’t help but feel something isn’t right as I have not seen anyone with a longer delivery time than me so far. The dealer is not being very helpful- won’t reach out to GM, can’t provide an “order ID” number ( which is separate of the reservation ID) for the concierge to do more digging. They say they don’t have a VIN number, really no info at all. Communication sucks all the way around for me with GM and the dealer. Who do you guys recommend I reach out to to figure out where my truck is? It has been over 11 weeks since it has been built. Something has to give.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey guys- I am a spring delivery and received the fully built email 4/7. Since then I have received no updates. I can’t help but feel something isn’t right as I have not seen anyone with a longer delivery time than me so far. The dealer is not being very helpful- won’t reach out to GM, can’t provide an “order ID” number ( which is separate of the reservation ID) for the concierge to do more digging. They say they don’t have a VIN number, really no info at all. Communication sucks all the way around for me with GM and the dealer. Who do you guys recommend I reach out to to figure out where my truck is? It has been over 11 weeks since it has been built. Something has to give.
That sucks but really it falls on the dealership, they know the reservations they have, and after it is built they are notified as well and they get an order number, vin etc on top of it. The good people on here could open a dealership and make it extremely successful. Its amazing how many shitty dealerships there are, on just providing basic customer service info! I would hammer them on the customer survey! Good luck !

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I would definitely recommend you push this up the line contacting GM, and see if they can help your figure out what is happening. I am biased, and think most dealers are sleazy, so I default to dealers are screwing you as a first thought, but that may or may not be the case, GM should be able to get you come information, and one thing I will tell you for sure, on these EV's GM is taking complaints seriously as I will explain in another post my latest experience is the saga of ordering a LYRIQ.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would definitely recommend you push this up the line contacting GM, and see if they can help your figure out what is happening. I am biased, and think most dealers are sleazy, so I default to dealers are screwing you as a first thought, but that may or may not be the case, GM should be able to get you come information, and one thing I will tell you for sure, on these EV's GM is taking complaints seriously as I will explain in another post my latest experience is the saga of ordering a LYRIQ.
No doubt one the dealers being crooked. I have ordered and purchased many new vehicles. I buy 10 a year for my company. This is by far the worst customer service I have received. They dodge my phone calls and if I am lucky enough to get them on the phone they act as if I am a nuisance for even asking questions. First and last time I will deal with this dealer. However until the time comes I am at their mercy. They have received 3 hummer EVs in the past 2 weeks. None of which were apparently mine. Concierge says it is still in built status but from what I understand the concierge info is basically useless. Just trying to stay on top of it and make sure my truck doesn’t get sold out from underneath me. I believe with my persistence they should know I’m not the guy to attempt something like that. Has anyone heard of a build time this long without delivery?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts