GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Here is a link to a virtual tour of the Hummer EV interior courtesy of seekbeak.

Very informative information and has some exterior details as well.
This is cool, I am getting more excited about the HummerEV now. I had been cooling off to it the last 8 weeks or so, but now getting stoked again, called the dealer today, and sounds like they expect my delivery late January or early February. If it comes before Valentines Day that might be a bummer for my wife.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I see it doesn’t have a center dome light. I am sure someone will come up with an aftermarket option or GMC will rectify. Coming from generations of Jeeps, it is something that is missed when you don’t have it.

Don’t get me wrong. I am so happy to see the final design (looks phenomenal) and can’t wait to get my ED1!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I see it doesn’t have a center dome light. I am sure someone will come up with an aftermarket option or GMC will rectify. Coming from generations of Jeeps, it is something that is missed when you don’t have it.

Don’t get me wrong. I am so happy to see the final design (looks phenomenal) and can’t wait to get my ED1!
The dome light is between the two rear seat head rests on the ceiling.

It will provide enough light for the rear passengers and too light the cabin at night if you are looking for something.

White Light Hood Black Bumper

·
Registered
188 Posts
I saw that and have had SUVs and Jeeps with similar set ups. This set up casts weird shadows and is not optimal. There are already aftermarket options for other vehicles and some universal options if I remember right.

Edit: Maybe it’s better with LED lights. I just realized my wife’s SUV has a panoramic sunroof (without center dome light obviously) and lighting has never been an issue. So I guess LEDs fixed this issue. Kindly disregard my dome light comment😀

1 - 8 of 8 Posts