GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest info from GM to dealers indicates that the 3X Trucks should start delivering Q1 of 2023 through the entire year of 2023 and 2X Trucks hitting the ground in Q2/Q3 2023. Edition 1 SUV’s should start delivering late Q1/Early Q2 of 2023 with the 3X & 2X SUV’s late Q2/Q3. With that said I am still anticipating early 3X truck customers finalizing their orders this quarter.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The latest info from GM to dealers indicates that the 3X Trucks should start delivering Q1 of 2023 through the entire year of 2023 and 2X Trucks hitting the ground in Q2/Q3 2023. Edition 1 SUV’s should start delivering late Q1/Early Q2 of 2023 with the 3X & 2X SUV’s late Q2/Q3. With that said I am still anticipating early 3X truck customers finalizing their orders this quarter.
Does this factor in the stop sale though? I kind of assumed everything (orders, production, and delivery) would be frozen until they came up with a solution to the issue but could of course be wrong about that. Maybe the looming production pause will give them time to resolve the issue without pushing back the timeline?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Does this factor in the stop sale though? I kind of assumed everything (orders, production, and delivery) would be frozen until they came up with a solution to the issue but could of course be wrong about that. Maybe the looming production pause will give them time to resolve the issue without pushing back the timeline?
They'll still be rolling off the line today, they have to pay everyone and parts keep coming in so might as well keep it rolling and fix what they need to. The time they'll spend rectifying the issue will likely be less costly than completely shutting down would.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts