GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
306 Posts
I typically like his videos but for whatever reason (presumably clicks), it really seems he over sensationalized the Lightning. His buddy clearly ordered the wrong truck for his use case (standard rather than extended battery) as a liquor distributor in Kansas traveling long distances between customers and that seems to be the motivating factor behind selling.

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,225 Posts
I typically like his videos but for whatever reason (presumably clicks), it really seems he over sensationalized the Lightning. His buddy clearly ordered the wrong truck for his use case (standard rather than extended battery) as a liquor distributor in Kansas traveling long distances between customers and that seems to be the motivating factor behind selling.
I can't imagine another rea$on $omeone might $ell the Lightning.

· Registered
306 Posts
I can't imagine another rea$on $omeone might $ell the Lightning.
Sure but they would have made more by selling even earlier, so seems like the partner at least wanted to give it a try.
Funny how he never ranted about the Hummer EV but the Lightning gets all the flack, lol.
Notwithstanding the water pouring in from the roof as he leaves the dealership!

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,225 Posts
Sure but they would have made more by selling even earlier, so seems like the partner at least wanted to give it a try.

Notwithstanding the water pouring in from the roof as he leaves the dealership!
They ran out of content to make. They probably made more youtubeing than they would have made selling it early.

· Registered
306 Posts
They ran out of content to make. They probably made more youtubeing than they would have made selling it early.
think he made three videos - one when the other guy got it, second towing, third selling. Obviously if he wanted more content he would have bought the other guy out, but I’m choosing to be naive here and really think it didn’t work for the buddy (again since he bought the wrong version).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts