GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Took Delivery of HUMMER EV

3K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  Littleshopofguitars 
#1 · (Edited)
Took Delivery of HUMMER EV yesterday.

#5 ·
The window sticker states that the optional equipment replaces the standard equipment. So if you ordered the special color emblems or tow hook the truck does not come with the standard versions. If you order the optional hard tonneau cover, the truck does not come with the soft cover.

#18 ·
Took Delivery of HUMMER EV yesterday from Mark Christopher Auto Center in Ontario, CA! View attachment 1882 View attachment 1883 View attachment 1884
Verify email received - 11/23/2021
Verified with dealer - 12/09/2021
Received charger - 12/22/2021
Took delivery of vehicle - 03/18/2022
Congrats on the truck. No problems with any additional markup at your dealer? I am in San Diego and my dealer has told me there will be no markup via email but just thinking I need a backup dealer just in case and Ontario is not too far away.

#24 ·
My dealer told me yesterday that the next day after mine was delivered to me, the stop sale went into effect and GM ask him if he could get mine back! His words to GM were, “No I don’t think so”, “ He has been waiting 2 years for this truck and he paid for it!”. And the one that came in the next week is still on his back lot! With the plastic on it!🙄

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.