GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did they let you keep the original black D Rings and emblem hummer badging ?
The window sticker states that the optional equipment replaces the standard equipment. So if you ordered the special color emblems or tow hook the truck does not come with the standard versions. If you order the optional hard tonneau cover, the truck does not come with the soft cover.

·
Registered
192 Posts
The window sticker states that the optional equipment replaces the standard equipment. So if you ordered the special color emblems or tow hook the truck does not come with the standard versions. If you order the optional hard tonneau cover, the truck does not come with the soft cover.
Unfortunately, during the verification of accessories, it did NOT allow for any other accessories other than the illumination, kicker speaker, bed spare tire, and hard tonneau cover.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Took Delivery of HUMMER EV yesterday from Mark Christopher Auto Center in Ontario, CA! View attachment 1882 View attachment 1883 View attachment 1884
Verify email received - 11/23/2021
Verified with dealer - 12/09/2021
Received charger - 12/22/2021
Took delivery of vehicle - 03/18/2022
Congrats on the truck. No problems with any additional markup at your dealer? I am in San Diego and my dealer has told me there will be no markup via email but just thinking I need a backup dealer just in case and Ontario is not too far away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts