GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Did not do much with it last night because I could not stop saying this is stupid what heck did I just do trading my Raptor in for this! Well really I could not see past my Grin that looked like the Hummer light bar all the way home! Again Stupid Awesome! Cannot wait to abuse this beast! View attachment 2478
Congrats, looks like you are in my neck of the woods, but a ways south.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Enjoy!

If you had a Roush V8 raptor from 2014 I could better understand your conundrum! With the Ecoboost follow-on, not so much…. Sorry couldn’t resist.

You will enjoy the EV, I had a chance to put one through its paces. You will not miss the Raptor.

If you do, I could arrange for said 2014 Roush V8 Raptor to be available for a trade of sorts.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Did not do much with it last night because I could not stop saying this is stupid what heck did I just do trading my Raptor in for this! Well really I could not see past my Grin that looked like the Hummer light bar all the way home! Again Stupid Awesome! Cannot wait to abuse this beast! View attachment 2478
Congratulations on your new Hummer @abarbee! Enjoy and keep us posted on how it's treating you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts