GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Looks good I like it plain, I have been looking at other trucks and trying to make a determination on the hummer. I think the multiple has enough going on to make it work. If I leave it I will probably plastidip it black.

The rest of the emblems except the C on GMC, last name starts with C, are definitely coming off.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,091 Posts
Got my truck it is INSANE!! The flippers are crazy this thing is a one of a kind. You would have an easier time getting that rifle from old Hestons hands than you would getting me to sell this truck.
Congrats! I enjoyed mine in the time I had it. Definitely understand why some wouldn't want to sell it right away.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Got my truck it is INSANE!! The flippers are crazy this thing is a one of a kind. You would have an easier time getting that rifle from old Hestons hands than you would getting me to sell this truck.
Congrats & the best of luck!! I saw your truck this afternoon under the black cloth in the showroom. Mine still getting the accessories installed. Hopefully picking up on Saturday. Keep us posted on your thoughts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts