GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the HummerEV over to my buddies house today, and there is a popular walking trail across the street from his house, We had several groups of people want to come over and look at the HummerEV, none of them knew the Hummer is back, or an EV. I am going to take it to Cars and Coffee next Saturday morning.

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV Edition 1; 2007 Maserati QP Sport GT
206 Posts
I do appreciate your frequent posts about different “quirks and features” you have noticed since receiving your vehicle. Keep ‘em coming! I also noticed you did not reply to my “Are you keeping or selling?” question in another thread lol… hope you keep it!

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do appreciate your frequent posts about different “quirks and features” you have noticed since receiving your vehicle. Keep ‘em coming! I also noticed you did not reply to my “Are you keeping or selling?” question in another thread lol… hope you keep it!
Sorry, I meant to reply. I will be selling my HummerEV, but not because I done like it. Its really only because of the resale value, and the fact there are investment opportunities with that money for the next year while I wait for the Sierra Denali EV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts