GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
I could not find 39s not a mud tire just ordered 38X12.50R17 should have them by next week to install wanted to do 39s but i dont want that loud sound from a mud tire and all other tires are out of stock getting tires is harder then baby formula lol
Hello... Where did you order your tires and wheels from? I'm going the SUV route and would like to do the same. Many thanks...

· Registered
115 Posts
I get my tires on ebay fast free shipping. I bought bunch of tires from this vendor.

Venomrex 8 Lug Wheels they are forged wheels made for 1 ton trucks. over all package only went up 13lbs per wheel

I am asking wheel company if they want to do a group buy for wheels for discount for this board.
Kool Beans, I appreciate you. Not ready to buy, won't even have SUV for 2 years I suspect. So tell me, what are you using for an accurate speedometer, the onboard GPS? If nothing, I simply plan to drive along side my wife in another vehicle at increments of 10-mph up to 80 or so and make note of the SUV's speed for each.

· Registered
115 Posts
my raptor speedo is off i have 37s and use waze and my radar which are same to check speed vs my actual speed

all cars trucks etc.. are not accurate the higher speed you go thats why on speed test they always use a vbox gps
Kool Beans... I'll have to Google the vbox, not up on that... Many thanks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts