GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got hummer Tues. 100% love it, selling my raptor and Tesla S Plaid.

Thurs had measurements done for link to raise suspension and will test fit 39s next week sometime.

I took roof and cross bar off front and don't see every putting it back on. I ordered sky roof will be here next week.

They shipped hummer with no running boards but they came in today along with power cover. Will get them installed next week at dealer.

Had ceramic tint done fri. 5% back 3 20% font 2 and 55% windshield.
Hood Automotive design Shade Rectangle Automotive exterior

Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Window Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Window Automotive tire

Car Vehicle White Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My raptor has 6 in suspension lift over stock and is wider then stock, has 37 13.50 tires. Hummer was set to high setting.

Could you provide some pictures of the Hummer and Raptor together, in order for others to get a size perspective? I know the Raptor is slightly longer, but they are supposed to be the same width.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
235 Posts

Thurs had measurements done for link to raise suspension and will test fit 39s next week sometime.

I took roof and cross bar off front and don't see every putting it back on. I ordered sky roof will be here next week.

They shipped hummer with no running boards but they came in today along with power cover. Will get them installed next week at dealer.

Had ceramic tint done fri. 5% back 3 20% font 2 and 55% windshield. View attachment 2415
View attachment 2416
View attachment 2417
View attachment 2414
@dje ~ Like it! Get right at making it your own!! Congrats looking forward to seeing the progress. Love the tint, let me ask, does the 5% on the windshield limit visibility? or easy to see out? Cant wait to see the 39's on that baby.

·
Registered
364 Posts

Had ceramic tint done fri. 5% back 3 20% font 2 and 55% windshield. View attachment 2415
View attachment 2416
View attachment 2417
View attachment 2414
I have a question about the links for raising the suspension... Obviously the Hummer is designed to be able to raise its suspension even higher, but is it my understanding that the link "tricks" the position sensor as to the position/height of the suspension? So what happens if you get extract mode... Will it automatically top out or could it do damage as it does not really know where it is? I am just asking because I am curious how it all works mechanically...

I really can't wait to see the pictures of yours when it's done..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a question about the links for raising the suspension... Obviously the Hummer is designed to be able to raise its suspension even higher, but is it my understanding that the link "tricks" the position sensor as to the position/height of the suspension? So what happens if you get extract mode... Will it automatically top out or could it do damage as it does not really know where it is? I am just asking because I am curious how it all works mechanically...

I really can't wait to see the pictures of yours when it's done..

since we dont have extract mode yet i wont be able to test it. worst case i cant use extract mode so not to do damage making it go past the safe point which is fine with me

·
Registered
Hummer 1st Edition EV1
18 Posts

View attachment 2416
View attachment 2417
View attachment 2414
Congratulations and that's will be a nice setup!!!!👍👍🤩😎
Wish I had the garage clearance! My bad.....

How long was the wait after you recieved your home charger? I hope I'm getting close to the call....

Enjoy, like there any doubt you won't. Lol

1 - 20 of 72 Posts