GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

Registered
Congrats Kew!

Your post inspired me to call the Hummer Concierge line right now. They just said my vehicle has shipped! I had not received the "Fully Built" or "Shipped" email from GMC. Waiting to hear back from the dealer now...
Same Here, I just got off the phone with them too! All they could tell me was...I have a spring 2022 and I should have my truck within the next 4 weeks, and my dealer would have more information. I spoke with my dealer and they don't know anything.
馃槚 So Frustrating!

Registered
Same Here, I just got off the phone with them too! All they could tell me was...I have a spring 2022 and I should have my truck within the next 4 weeks, and my dealer would have more information. I spoke with my dealer and they don't know anything.
馃槚 So Frustrating!
The same exact situation here. absolutely no help with the "concierge". Today she told me to wait and call back after Spring is over, because only then would something be "wrong" lol

Registered
Hey.. new guy here with an H-EV-E1 on order. Verified March 26, charger received 2-3 week in April. Nothing since then. I've made a lot of calls to dealer concierge etc... here's what I've gotten back.

Concierge has confirmed I'm a spring delivery.. so By end of June..

QMerit does need to confirm the charger install back to GM in order for the truck to get released for delivery. And it's not the people you can call, they contact you apparently. (Sounds not right but was told this by a GM rep.)

Same GM rep did say they are having delivery issues with trucking. So there are a bunch just sitting.

So as the buyer there's nothing to do but sit and wait.. fingers crossed the 4 weeks is legit.

Registered
Hey.. new guy here with an H-EV-E1 on order. Verified March 26, charger received 2-3 week in April. Nothing since then. I've made a lot of calls to dealer concierge etc... here's what I've gotten back.

QMerit does need to confirm the charger install back to GM in order for the truck to get released for delivery. And it's not the people you can call, they contact you apparently. (Sounds not right but was told this by a GM rep.)

Same GM rep did say they are having delivery issues with trucking. So there are a bunch just sitting.

So as the buyer there's nothing to do but sit and wait.. fingers crossed the 4 weeks is legit.
June and you haven't got the FULLY BUILT email yet? It may not happen that fast if that is the case as we've seen a good 3-6 weeks after that emails is received for the truck to arrive at dealer, followed by usually some prep.

Registered
June and you haven't got the FULLY BUILT email yet? It may not happen that fast if that is the case as we've seen a good 3-6 weeks after that emails is received for the truck to arrive at dealer, followed by usually some prep.
Unfortunately that's what I've gathered reading through the posts here. Soon enough I guess.

Registered

FYI. Qmerit does not confirm installation there is no linkage.

Registered
verified 2/24 ~ Spring delivery ~ anticipating 3 to 6 weeks (mid June)
Okay ~ s
Wow.... opened up my email tonight to see "YOUR GMC TEAM" email at the top of my emails. Upon the click, BAM ~ "BUILT" ! Finally, the long anticipated wait is almost over! View attachment 2278
Okay ~ Have not Received Shipped Email yet, but dealership confirmed it will be arriving on June 9th! Damn! Ordering accessories tonight.

Registered
Same here, verified in Feb, they are still telling me spring delivery, haven't gotten the "it's built email" yet, I see no way their timeline is happening in my case.

Registered
Feel for you all, we have waited a long time! Hoping for all the Spring deliveries to be completed by June 21st (official start of summer), although mine is due at the dealership on June 9th, I am predicting alot of spring "Built" emails going out this week.

Registered
Congrats Kew!

Your post inspired me to call the Hummer Concierge line right now. They just said my vehicle has shipped! I had not received the "Fully Built" or "Shipped" email from GMC. Waiting to hear back from the dealer now...
Have you heard anything yet? Delivery? I'm curious if they stopped sending out the built and/or shipped emails.

Registered
Man, these built emails do seem to go out in waves. We had one a month ago, then about early last week, been very quiet again this week. Perhaps another set next week Mon/Tue, or the next but either way it seems like a lot of people get them the same day all at once.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts