GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
If the trucker supply is the issue, I wish GM would just say that and I could move the reservation to a local dealer by them and then take delivery there and drive it home. Actually I wish GM would just update me at all since the dealer or concierge don't know anything more then I do.
Totally, I'd do the same and enjoy the first drive!

·
Registered
175 Posts
If the trucker supply is the issue, I wish GM would just say that and I could move the reservation to a local dealer by them and then take delivery there and drive it home. Actually I wish GM would just update me at all since the dealer or concierge don't know anything more then I do.
Do delivery like the Corvette Museum delivery but at the factory gate.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well just got off the phone with my dealer and my Hummer has arrived. No notice of shipping or anything from GM, just arrived at the dealer. Pretty sure DarkFx said his was the same. Dealer said about 4 days for prep and I can come pick it up! Super excited.
Congrats!!! Did you at least have a "fully built" email at some point?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well just got off the phone with my dealer and my Hummer has arrived. No notice of shipping or anything from GM, just arrived at the dealer. Pretty sure DarkFx said his was the same. Dealer said about 4 days for prep and I can come pick it up! Super excited.
Congrats!!!

My dealer still hasnt gotten the hard cover so they are unsure when it will be prepped and ready but hopefully within a week. Ironic that the accessory is the hold up on mine but given all the things people have reported on here its just 'part of the process'.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow.... opened up my email tonight to see "YOUR GMC TEAM" email at the top of my emails. Upon the click, BAM ~ "BUILT" ! Finally, the long anticipated wait is almost over! View attachment 2278
Congrats! Hopefully time to deliver to your dealer is less than the 6 weeks it took them on mine. Dealer told me 4 days to prep so I'm hoping mine is ready by the weekend.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts