GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV
14 Posts
I got my "BUILT" email on March 11th, then another email on March 23rd saying it "HEADED" to my dealership and it arrived at the dealership March 28th. It took the dealership 5 days to prep it for delivery (they had to install the sidesteps, the pod lights, the power tonneau cover, the tow hooks and give it a full charge). It probably would of taken 1 day less because they were having issues they're new lift that was installed that can handle the weight of the Hummer

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got my "BUILT" email on March 11th, then another email on March 23rd saying it "HEADED" to my dealership and it arrived at the dealership March 28th. It took the dealership 5 days to prep it for delivery (they had to install the sidesteps, the pod lights, the power tonneau cover, the tow hooks and give it a full charge). It probably would of taken 1 day less because they were having issues they're new lift that was installed that can handle the weight of the Hummer
Congrats!!! Please provide some overall opinions, good and bad. What is your opinion after a month of having it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
What part of the country are you in? I am in SoCal so thinking that may be why it's taking so long.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m at 4 weeks since verified, and nothing!
Dealer says there is no information available other then he confirmed my order, ordered my accessories and charger, but he did receive the unveiling cover! That’s something!
You'll probably get the charger any day now.

Your dealer (or you can call the concierge line) should have a season that your order is slated to deliver in so at least get that. Spring/Summer/or Fall. ;-) Spring = Apr/May/Jun, and so on...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got my build complete email today!

SoCal delivery and now the clock is on the 'final countdown' of when it will arrive. Dealer confirmed the other order who's 'build complete' was a couple weeks ago is still showing awaiting transport but it could be that its on a truck making its way across the US and will show up without them being told it was shipped. Hype level definitely went up getting the build complete notice.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just got my build complete email today!

SoCal delivery and now the clock is on the 'final countdown' of when it will arrive. Dealer confirmed the other order who's 'build complete' was a couple weeks ago is still showing awaiting transport but it could be that its on a truck making its way across the US and will show up without them being told it was shipped. Hype level definitely went up getting the build complete notice.
Eagerly awaiting my Build COMPLETE email! Should be anytime now! I had the luxury of getting my eyes on and driving the EV1 this week with a friend of mine. WOW!.... worth the wait, aside from some qwerky things which I feel GM cheaped out on, it is everything you would expect. It does live up to all the HYPE, a ground breaking fully electric Super Truck ! Elon ~ you def got some work to do, concept, marketing, production and delivery on that primitive cyber truck... thus far your team has fallen short on all expectations.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I verified Feb 24th for a Fall 2022 delivery. I received a charger March 5th. Seems early for me to verify a Fall delivery?
I was supposed to be before end of March 2022 but GMC missed that date but I received my charger way back in December, a few weeks after I verified my order. I don't think charger delivery has any bearing on the actual truck delivery date.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was supposed to be before end of March 2022 but GMC missed that date but I received my charger way back in December, a few weeks after I verified my order. I don't think charger delivery has any bearing on the actual truck delivery date.
hmmmmm, you are the only person that I know of thus far that is late on the delivery. Do you have a good relationship with your dealer?, Hopefully no shady dealership switches going on. What state are you in?

·
Registered
59 Posts
hmmmmm, you are the only person that I know of thus far that is late on the delivery. Do you have a good relationship with your dealer?, Hopefully no shady dealership switches going on. What state are you in?
I don't really have any relationship with them other then completing my reservation and a few emails back and forth asking if they have received any updates which they have not. I have been in touch with my concierge the whole time and they confirm that it has not shipped yet but keep saying it should soon. They are pretty much useless as they can only tell me what I have already received via email from GMC.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts