GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Actually, as of 6 weeks ago the entire factory looks to be in the final tuning phase, most of the equipment is installed even in the body shop which is the most complex. The looks ready to get dirty building some Hummer Ev's...
View attachment 900
View attachment 901
Thanks, Tom. Very cool. I love automotive factories indeed. Unfortunately, first production is for the pickup. I'll be waiting 2 years for my SUV.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thanks, Tom. Very cool. I love automotive factories indeed. Unfortunately, first production is for the pickup. I'll be waiting 2 years for my SUV.
Hmmm, made a benign comment about still wanting one and it’s being moderated.
HUH? did you use profanity? I have not seen any comments on here moderated, even though some of mine should be... :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
HUH? did you use profanity? I have not seen any comments on here moderated, even though some of mine should be... :)
I haven’t but I may have run a foul of some other rule which I wouldn’t have done intentionally. I try to be a good guest in the places I visit but perhaps I did something improper. I can assure you it wasn’t intentional and should a receive a note from a moderator regarding the infraction I’ll be sure not to do it again.

·
Super Moderator
550 Posts
I haven’t but I may have run a foul of some other rule which I wouldn’t have done intentionally. I try to be a good guest in the places I visit but perhaps I did something improper. I can assure you it wasn’t intentional and should a receive a note from a moderator regarding the infraction I’ll be sure not to do it again.
zer0t,

I just checked out our moderator que, and there's no comment you left awaiting moderation. That tells me either of 2 things: one, our other staff member, the site Admin, already approved or denied your post, or two, you may not have submitted it when you thought you did.

If you remember the thread you posted it in, please go back and check if it's there...if not, shoot me a quick PM, and I'll see what I can do to help! Comment moderation is extremely rare here this side of spam, so I'm hopeful there might have just been some mistake. We're very light-handed on striking down comments, I highly doubt you said anything wrong.

Let me know! - StillHummer

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
zer0t,

I just checked out our moderator que, and there's no comment you left awaiting moderation. That tells me either of 2 things: one, our other staff member, the site Admin, already approved or denied your post, or two, you may not have submitted it when you thought you did.

If you remember the thread you posted it in, please go back and check if it's there...if not, shoot me a quick PM, and I'll see what I can do to help! Comment moderation is extremely rare here this side of spam, so I'm hopeful there might have just been some mistake. We're very light-handed on striking down comments, I highly doubt you said anything wrong.

Let me know! - StillHummer
Hey Boss, where have you been? you have not been hanging out with us much lately?

·
Super Moderator
550 Posts
Hey Boss, where have you been? you have not been hanging out with us much lately?
Hey, Tom! Yeah I apologize brother, it's been a crazy busy week over in my corner of the world lol, lots of big changes happening. It's been tough to find some time to peruse the forums beyond the standard moderator checks. Things have quieted down a bit so I should be around more! Good discussions in my absence 👍

41 - 48 of 48 Posts