GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reserved a 3X back in early September and chose Shelton Buick GMC in Rochester, MI and am thinking about switching to another dealer. I haven't had any communication from the dealer (or GMC) besides my reservation confirmation email, and when I called the dealer with a few questions, they didn't sound like they were very interested in helping me. Seeing recent posts from other local dealers in metro-Detroit has me wondering if this is normal, or if I should switch to a dealer that seems more excited and helpful. It looks like there are quite a few people here from my area, so can any of you tell me about your experiences?

·
Super Moderator
403 Posts
I reserved a 3X back in early September and chose Shelton Buick GMC in Rochester, MI and am thinking about switching to another dealer. I haven't had any communication from the dealer (or GMC) besides my reservation confirmation email, and when I called the dealer with a few questions, they didn't sound like they were very interested in helping me. Seeing recent posts from other local dealers in metro-Detroit has me wondering if this is normal, or if I should switch to a dealer that seems more excited and helpful. It looks like there are quite a few people here from my area, so can any of you tell me about your experiences?
I really wouldn't read too much into it. We probably won't see the 3X's until late this year. It's showing fall of 2022, but the Edition 1 said Fall of 2021 and we are just now really seeing them. You won't see anything from GMC until much closer to time. I completely understand your frustration with their lack of enthusiasm, but being just a timing issue as of right now I would hold off. Now if they decide to throw a huge market adjustment on your Hummer then run for the hills and find another dealer. We are all in a hurry up and wait kind of situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts