GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some reviewers really need to educate themselves in GM history for the Moon references and what it means to be a Moon Shot....

· Registered
2008 Hummer H3 Alpha
23 Posts
Honestly I am getting annoyed with new YouTube reviews of the EV. I don't need another video telling me about WTF and Crabwalk mode. We get it. We have all seen the videos over the past 2 years detailing every feature and technical specification there is to give about this vehicle. Now that some of these vehicles are in customers hands, I want to see how people are using them, going offroad and modifying them.

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,225 Posts
Honestly I am getting annoyed with new YouTube reviews of the EV. I don't need another video telling me about WTF and Crabwalk mode. We get it. We have all seen the videos over the past 2 years detailing every feature and technical specification there is to give about this vehicle. Now that some of these vehicles are in customers hands, I want to see how people are using them, going offroad and modifying them.
Did you miss that one video where they totaled their truck on their first drive? I think that technically qualifies to your wants ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts