GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone in the Maryland area when you get a confirmation on delivery of yours please let us know. I ordered first day but it was such a mess I had to put in for 3x and wait list. I would love to see the vehicle at the dealership before it leaves. thanks :)

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
@StillHummer Can you add a column on the sheet for reservation number?
Some lucky Members are getting the "Built' email notifications...I am over the top happy for them. Would be nice to see where the rest of us are in order since GMC is not sharing VINs when the orders are picked up!

Just a thought...let me know if it is an approved modification...

Jeff

·
Administrator
727 Posts
@StillHummer Can you add a column on the sheet for reservation number?
Some lucky Members are getting the "Built' email notifications...I am over the top happy for them. Would be nice to see where the rest of us are in order since GMC is not sharing VINs when the orders are picked up!

Just a thought...let me know if it is an approved modification...

Jeff
Hey, @Orclubduck!

Unfortunately the site @Administrator is the only one who has permission to alter that document at this point in time (since he created it), so I've tagged him here so he sees your suggestion. I think that is a good idea, let's run it by him and see what he says (y)

Thank you for your input!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Waiting on Edition 1 here, ordered in that first 10 minutes in Oct 2020.

Checked with Hummer Concierge today again to see if anything changed and for us even they restated its a Fall 2022 delivery, and very specifically that Fall 2022 means OCT/NOV/DEC which kind of sucks of course.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are we going to add a column to see who has taken delivery yet? or what is the process to know if you are close? I stopped at my dealer for two things:
  • Make sure they agreed to only charge me MSRP as I've heard some stories. Otherwise I might switch dealer.
  • Get an estimate of when. They estimate it will be third quarter next year. They said I'm 8th for the EV3X in my city. Also, said we will have a few days to reply to the confirmation email to choose color, packages, etc.
The dealer told me they won't mark it up and they aren't currently marking up any of the high demand cars beyond full sticker they sell.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts