GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
707 Posts
Thanks for doing the tracking list and adding me to the forum! Im more excited about this new Hummer than the new corvette that just came out! Cant wait till they call me to actually order it and pick a color. 3-4 years out is going to drive me crazy, maybe I should of ordered the expesive one? laugh out loud
Welcome to the forums, @jghvette! Glad you found out humble Hummer EV corner of the web!

What trim level Hummer did you reserve?

·
Administrator
707 Posts
I got the basic 80k one but now Im thinking I should of got one of the better ones
Not to worry, there are currently open reservation spots for the EV2X and EV3X! You can reserve yours right now for $100, and then you can just ask for the $100 refund for the EV2 reservation at some point down the line, when the ordering system gets into gear.

Reactions: jghvette

·
Administrator
707 Posts
Reserved an EV3X, wanted a Edition 1, but too slow, put myself on the waitlist.
Sorry you missed the Edition One, @dk8019, but you aren't missing out with the EV3X reservation! That thing is loaded to the gills, and most of the things that the Edition One has that the EV3X doesn't are available to the EV3X as options. Still a monster of a truck.

Also, welcome to the forums!! :cool:(y)

Reactions: Brian Sooudi

·
Administrator
707 Posts
@StillHummer Can you add a column on the sheet for reservation number?
Some lucky Members are getting the "Built' email notifications...I am over the top happy for them. Would be nice to see where the rest of us are in order since GMC is not sharing VINs when the orders are picked up!

Just a thought...let me know if it is an approved modification...

Jeff
Hey, @Orclubduck!

Unfortunately the site @Administrator is the only one who has permission to alter that document at this point in time (since he created it), so I've tagged him here so he sees your suggestion. I think that is a good idea, let's run it by him and see what he says (y)

Thank you for your input!

Reactions: TXHummer
1 - 5 of 5 Posts