GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

The Hummer EV Reservation Tracking List

59K views 84 replies 47 participants last post by  abraham.hashmi 
#1 ·
This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the GMC Hummer EV community to see order dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various trims. Please add your order details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

#10 ·
Sorry you missed the Edition One, @dk8019, but you aren't missing out with the EV3X reservation! That thing is loaded to the gills, and most of the things that the Edition One has that the EV3X doesn't are available to the EV3X as options. Still a monster of a truck.

Also, welcome to the forums!! :cool:(y)

Reactions: Brian Sooudi
#17 ·
SO as we approach June 1st, 2021 has anyone yet been able to actually go to the deanship and place your order for the EV1? I called my reservation dealer and they stated they are not yet doing the actual ordering but should have information soon.......? Just cant believe that these dealers wouldn't get you in as quickly as possible for a deposit to get you ordered. This would be my first break from my FORD trucks..... who knows it my not happen. Still waiting and will continue to add post with new information.

#26 ·
Hey, @Orclubduck!

Unfortunately the site @Administrator is the only one who has permission to alter that document at this point in time (since he created it), so I've tagged him here so he sees your suggestion. I think that is a good idea, let's run it by him and see what he says (y)

Thank you for your input!

Reactions: TXHummer
#29 ·
Waiting on Edition 1 here, ordered in that first 10 minutes in Oct 2020.

Checked with Hummer Concierge today again to see if anything changed and for us even they restated its a Fall 2022 delivery, and very specifically that Fall 2022 means OCT/NOV/DEC which kind of sucks of course.