GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the GMC Hummer EV community to see order dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various trims. Please add your order details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Very nice idea @Administrator, perfect for keeping track of the movement of units over the next year+. This will be very useful.

·
Administrator
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for participating!

The results spreadsheet is now live and will automatically update as more people complete the form. It will be interesting to read all the responses as time goes on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for doing the tracking list and adding me to the forum! Im more excited about this new Hummer than the new corvette that just came out! Cant wait till they call me to actually order it and pick a color. 3-4 years out is going to drive me crazy, maybe I should of ordered the expesive one? laugh out loud

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Thanks for doing the tracking list and adding me to the forum! Im more excited about this new Hummer than the new corvette that just came out! Cant wait till they call me to actually order it and pick a color. 3-4 years out is going to drive me crazy, maybe I should of ordered the expesive one? laugh out loud
Welcome to the forums, @jghvette! Glad you found out humble Hummer EV corner of the web!

What trim level Hummer did you reserve?

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
I got the basic 80k one but now Im thinking I should of got one of the better ones
Not to worry, there are currently open reservation spots for the EV2X and EV3X! You can reserve yours right now for $100, and then you can just ask for the $100 refund for the EV2 reservation at some point down the line, when the ordering system gets into gear.

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Reserved an EV3X, wanted a Edition 1, but too slow, put myself on the waitlist.
Sorry you missed the Edition One, @dk8019, but you aren't missing out with the EV3X reservation! That thing is loaded to the gills, and most of the things that the Edition One has that the EV3X doesn't are available to the EV3X as options. Still a monster of a truck.

Also, welcome to the forums!! :cool:(y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, glad to be here. I've had a BEV or PHEV since 2012, a Volt, a Leaf, and now a Fisker Karma. I really want a truck/SUV next, and I personally own a military M998 that we use around the farm. This seems to fit the bill, and I'm confident that GM will meet the deadline, unlike the other truck launches expected next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts