GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TFL Offroad broke down the removable roof video that GMC released for the Hummer EV. They suggest that we could wait a couple more months before we actually see the full vehicle.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It can't hurt for them to drop more teasers because at this point, A LOT of things should be set in stone.
From what I remember, they said that we're gonna get a number of teasers before the reveal. We've had 2, the overhead shot and the shot from the interior showing the removable roof panels. I think the entire truck is already set in stone, they just need to assemble a prototype for the reveal that 100% functions.

I'm definitely expecting at least 2 more teasers in the near future, they've usually been spread out by 2 to 3 weeks apart. We're due for a new one!

·
Registered
93 Posts
From what I remember, they said that we're gonna get a number of teasers before the reveal. We've had 2, the overhead shot and the shot from the interior showing the removable roof panels. I think the entire truck is already set in stone, they just need to assemble a prototype for the reveal that 100% functions.

I'm definitely expecting at least 2 more teasers in the near future, they've usually been spread out by 2 to 3 weeks apart. We're due for a new one!
I'd love to see one showing off its straight line performance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts