GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
One thing I noticed - Andre mentioned that the target reticle button on the mode dial has something special coming soon. I knew it couldn’t just be an email address to send in suggestions. as I believe it is now! 😃
Would be really nice as a user custom button. Would love a physical button for the camera system.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
934 Posts
One thing I noticed - Andre mentioned that the target reticle button on the mode dial has something special coming soon. I knew it couldn’t just be an email address to send in suggestions. as I believe it is now! 😃
It will be the extract mode button. Confirmed this as far as I was able to.

·
Registered
452 Posts
They could accomplish the same by only allowing it in “Low”. That is the way my wife’s Range Rover air suspension works. Granted, that is just “off-road” height which is only two inches higher than “normal” road driving height.

·
Registered
30 Posts
In any case user customization of physical buttons/switches should be considered. One of the biggest gripes of my 21 Tahoe is the lack of physical button for the 360 camera. Having to dive through sub menus to get where i need in the infotainment system while negotiating a tight parking spot is very frustrating.

Another small camera rant while on the subject is i find it disappointing the entire screen isn't utilized for the camera system in the new Hummer. Hope in the future they can push a software update to use more screen real estate.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
But, to give them the benefit of the doubt, he probably just had some extra time to kill so filmed this with no preplanning. I do wish he stated what the temperature was though.
He showed preconditioning the battery, and if you notice the Black SUV in the background when he pulls in, want to bet that is a GM engineer meeting them at the charger?

They were in phoenix last weekend, Likely around 70 degrees

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.