GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Test drove an ED1 today at the local dealer - available for 189k in Dallas

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  crazy08 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a reservation for a SUV, but had the opportunity to test drive the truck. It's a pretty cool ride. Very smooth acceleration which makes you forget about the bulkiness/weight until you get into a turn. I don't think I can add much to all the other reviews out there. But wanted to mention that it's for still for sale if someone on the board is interested
It had just over 4,500 miles on it today. Dealer wouldn't say way why it was traded or sold to them. They're asking 189k for it.

Not sure how much I can post here, but if anyone is interested in it I can share dealer info, link to the truck, and a quick walk-around video they sent me.

Update edit 12/22/2022: Price lowered to 170k

#7 ·
Yeah... A month or so ago my dealer had one and called me (because I had asked them about seeing one). They had (supposedly) bought it from GM after some dealer demo day at Charlotte Motor Speedway. I looked at it in the showroom and I really liked a lot about it... Then he hit me with did I want to buy it for $190,000.....I was like that's a Hard No as they were going for around 160 back then I think... And I told him that as much as I really liked it, I would rather be patient and wait for my EV3X at retail and use the other $70,000 to do something else with... I haven't been back by, but I may stop by this coming week to see if they sold it, or if they got caught by the stop sale.... If that's the case, then they probably have had a lot more people to come and see it, so it may not all that bad... Maybe they could get a little bidding war...

#16 ·
I have a Hum EV1 with title in hand located in Arlington, Texas with a little over 7800 miles. I’m selling mine now asking $169K. You can own one tomorrow if you notify me ASAP with your best offer. I absolutely love this truck, but the only reason why I’m selling it is because I have an Edition 1 SUV reservation so if I can make a little money now to help pay for SUV one. Many options to include the kicker tailgate audio system, the sky panel storage, and the consul lockbox. All software updates are up to date including the extract mode sensors with of course the exception of the battery pack leak recall. i’m confident that the GMC hummer engineers will find a solution. Please contact me asap, I have a potential buyer that supposed to give me his final offer tomorrow. Rick. 210-379-7425

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.