GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
View attachment 3820

I've seen car companies make bold claims about their vehicles but this one takes the cake!

"With the ability to pull near infinite mass and a towing capability of over 14,000 pounds, Cybertruck can perform in almost any extreme situation with ease."
I mean any truck can attempt to pull anything... xD

Registered
View attachment 3820

I've seen car companies make bold claims about their vehicles but this one takes the cake!

"With the ability to pull near infinite mass and a towing capability of over 14,000 pounds, Cybertruck can perform in almost any extreme situation with ease."
Price? Range while towing 14K lbs? range at 70 MPH, not Tesla rated range we all know is fake, but the real range at 70 mph...

Tesla history while towing.... Video Shows Tesla Semi Truck Seemingly Broken Down Near a Highway

Both Tesla Semi's delivered to Pepsi already broke down and were photographed getting towed. This did not take long...
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I want to add we have never had one of our 8 Kenworth's broke down on the side of the road, except with flat tires, and we have millions of hard miles loaded to 105K+ lbs every day.

Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One

Technically not wrong. Gravity being gravity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts