GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, Tesla must really be struggling to sell Model Y, 20% price cut in the USA now, poor people who went for the $7500 rebate in December, they missed out... New price $52990, thats almost back to 2020 pricing when I bought. I just traded my Tesla in last week, got over that amount, dealership going to take it on the chin...

· Registered
370 Posts
WOW, Tesla must really be struggling to sell Model Y, 20% price cut in the USA now, poor people who went for the $7500 rebate in December, they missed out... New price $52990, thats almost back to 2020 pricing when I bought. I just traded my Tesla in last week, got over that amount, dealership going to take it on the chin...
Trying to combat the nosedive in demand and sales they've only begun to face. The projections that they'll drop from 3/4ths to 1/4th of yearly EV sales by 2025 may be conservative, especially if Elon continues to be an albatross.

· Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trying to combat the nosedive in demand and sales they've only begun to face. The projections that they'll drop from 3/4ths to 1/4th of yearly EV sales by 2025 may be conservative, especially if Elon continues to be an albatross.
Ya, I have not seen a brand self destruct so quickly before. Elon should avoid politics and conspiracy theories as he has alienated the Tesla brand from its base of customers. I sold my Tesla just for the fact I do not want to be associated with the brand, well, that and I bought a Bolt EUV LT that does everything my Tesla did, but cost less than half, and far cheaper to insure. Shockingly my Tesla was our least expensive vehicle to buy, but most expensive to insure, even more than the Hummer EV.

Rectangle Font Electric blue Pattern Parallel

· Administrator
Lincoln MKZ AWD, Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
757 Posts
Shockingly my Tesla was our least expensive vehicle to buy, but most expensive to insure, even more than the Hummer EV.

View attachment 3871
I'm absolutely dumbstruck how low your monthly rate is on the Hummer. That is so low it doesn't even seem real.

· Administrator
Lincoln MKZ AWD, Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
757 Posts
Straight from my Geico policy
I don't mean to say I didn't believe you were being truthful, I just can't believe it's that low...I would have expected so much higher. That's incredible.

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,695 Posts
There are other good Insurance agencies that offer lower rates, just have to search outside the big names.

Reactions: Bboozer1
1 - 12 of 12 Posts