GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw the option list our truck brothers were presented with when making their orders on the truck forum... Curious if we have anything like that yet on the SUV side? Obviously the big stuff (crab walk, watts to freedom, etc..) is listed on the GMC page.. but I'm talking more like "front/passenger adjustable lumbar", etc..

I've put a reservation in for a 2X, but if there's a seat upgrade or something that is an option on the 2X and comes standard on the 3X.. if I'm going to pay $3-4k for that upgrade, I might as well just get the 3X, you know?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I know I saw the option list our truck brothers were presented with when making their orders on the truck forum... Curious if we have anything like that yet on the SUV side? Obviously the big stuff (crab walk, watts to freedom, etc..) is listed on the GMC page.. but I'm talking more like "front/passenger adjustable lumbar", etc..

I've put a reservation in for a 2X, but if there's a seat upgrade or something that is an option on the 2X and comes standard on the 3X.. if I'm going to pay $3-4k for that upgrade, I might as well just get the 3X, you know?
Nothing on the SUV has been revealed yet other than the features listed on the website

·
Registered
177 Posts
For now your probably safe with what the website says is included additionally in each trim and what is option. I’d say you can then expect similar accessories on the SUV like the illumination package, full size spare, maybe others, and obvious colors of emblems, tow hooks, wheels, etc.

·
Registered
418 Posts
For now your probably safe with what the website says is included additionally in each trim and what is option. I’d say you can then expect similar accessories on the SUV like the illumination package, full size spare, maybe others, and obvious colors of emblems, tow hooks, wheels, etc.
There is already a full size spare on the SUV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts