GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Great find on the video!! I could be looking too much into this, but we have discussed the headlights many times. In this video they look to be casting light below the light bar right in line with the lower lights we were questioning. I'm thinking those will for sure be the headlights now and the light bar is more DRL.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Great find on the video!! I could be looking too much into this, but we have discussed the headlights many times. In this video they look to be casting light below the light bar right in line with the lower lights we were questioning. I'm thinking those will for sure be the headlights now and the light bar is more DRL.
I am fairly certain I saw in an official video somewhere that the headlights are the ones positioned in the front beneath the bar. They almost appear like a fog light would but they will be the headlights.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I am fairly certain I saw in an official video somewhere that the headlights are the ones positioned in the front beneath the bar. They almost appear like a fog light would but they will be the headlights.
You are correct, the light bar is just the DRL and turn signals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts