GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Just got word my “summer” reserve is built and is expected to be delivered to my dealer by the first week of July
That's awesome, I know that you have been waiting as patiently as possible and @Tom E-Tron got his built email too.... Maybe they are getting ahead of schedule and getting the delivery side figured out... Those of us with EV3X's will just wait a little longer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Okay ~ Today 6/11/22 dealer provided t my VIN and Order Number, with a screen shot of map showing at the Flint Rail in Flint Michigan. Arrival date to the dealership expected around 6/19/22. Maybe some updated information this week.....
Can you tell me how long your order number is? The concierge told me it’s 8 digits and has a letter in it. They said to ask the dealer for it and they can track what stage the truck is at. My dealer gave me a ~15 digit number with no letters and said that they assume it’s the right one. I’m guessing the dealer doesn’t know where to find it or I don’t have one assigned yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Can you tell me how long your order number is? The concierge told me it’s 8 digits and has a letter in it. They said to ask the dealer for it and they can track what stage the truck is at. My dealer gave me a ~15 digit number with no letters and said that they assume it’s the right one. I’m guessing the dealer doesn’t know where to find it or I don’t have one assigned yet.

I got the same exact story and number from both my dealer & concierge. My dealer says GM just keeps them in the dark, very frustrating for them, and more so for us!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts

The order number has 6 characters. Mine was 5 letters and 1 number. If you hummer is built your dealer has access and should be able to tell you the order number and the VIN. The concierge is not telling you anything more than what you and the dealer know unfortunately. GM can defiantly do a better job on the customer experience, with just some very basic PR, supplying vins, progress, maybe a pic, with not much effort.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
My “Summer” reservation has arrived at the dealer. Very surprised so was the dealer since they assumed July. Since I was expecting a July delivery I took a 2 week long European vacation with the family. But I was able to do all the necessary paper work and send a wire transfer from here just in case they tried to pull any shenanigans. I’ll post pics as soon as I take delivery on July 3rd

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
My “Summer” reservation has arrived at the dealer. Very surprised so was the dealer since they assumed July. Since I was expecting a July delivery I took a 2 week long European vacation with the family. But I was able to do all the necessary paper work and send a wire transfer from here just in case they tried to pull any shenanigans. I’ll post pics as soon as I take delivery on July 3rd
Congrats, enjoy your vacation, and sounds like fun when you get home.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Still waiting for my spring delivery. I received the charger in mid-March, but no built or shipped emails and Concierge has no additional insight.
I think you will hear something soon. What area are you in? Mine showed up at the dealership unexpected, I have not called and bothered dealer or concierge , but salesman text me today, and said it arrived, he had no idea it was coming today. @BigJonEV have you guys gotten any?

·
Registered
Waiting on my Spring 2022 Delivery ED1
266 Posts
I think you will hear something soon. What area are you in? Mine showed up at the dealership unexpected, I have not called and bothered dealer or concierge , but salesman text me today, and said it arrived, he had no idea it was coming today. @BigJonEV have you guys gotten any?
SF Bay Area. Tried calling the dealer Friday…my sales guy was out but the guy I talked to helpfully said he heard the Hummers were coming out mid-2023 🙄

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
SF Bay Area. Tried calling the dealer Friday…my sales guy was out but the guy I talked to helpfully said he heard the Hummers were coming out mid-2023 🙄
Ya, dealer employee awareness is a serious problem. I think you will see your truck soon. Hopefully it shows up Monday so GM makes their Spring guidance. I have seen several other people with Summer and even Fall guidance that have their build email recently. Have you checked your spam filters?

·
Registered
Waiting on my Spring 2022 Delivery ED1
266 Posts
Ya, dealer employee awareness is a serious problem. I think you will see your truck soon. Hopefully it shows up Monday so GM makes their Spring guidance. I have seen several other people with Summer and even Fall guidance that have their build email recently. Have you checked your spam filters?
Checking my spam for Hummer emails multiple times a day!

·
Super Moderator
464 Posts
No sir. None here yet. Just been patiently waiting.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts