GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Talked to my dealers GM today he told me that I will be receiving my Hummer Ev next month. He claims his main contact he’s been dealing with from the hummer team told him once your hummer has been verified it will take 4-6 weeks to come in. Which would mean a spring delivery for my “summer 2022” reservation. Guess I will see but still expecting summer time so I don’t set my self up for disappointment.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah, I confirmed order with my dealer and charger is on way. All for a Fall, maybe September delivery they stated.

man would love if comes earlier but seems they are really confirming all orders for next few quarters now to get ahead.

·
Registered
437 Posts
It was for a year, I later found out they priced me on a commercial use policy thinking I was using it for business. The revised quote was for $2350.00/year pending me sending them the VIN.
However. I'm am going to get a quote through AARP, now that I am old enough :rolleyes:
Our GEICO quote was around $950 a year for 100K property, $500 deductibles. $1200 a year for $150K property to cover damage/replacement to your own car. $100/300 liability, uninsured, etc. Just slightly more than our Tesla Model S.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Our GEICO quote was around $950 a year for 100K property, $500 deductibles. $1200 a year for $150K property to cover damage/replacement to your own car. $100/300 liability, uninsured, etc. Just slightly more than our Tesla Model S.
That's not a NY rate! My quote from Allstate in NY on Long Island was based on $150,000 Property and $300/500 Liability
I have to do some investigating for a better rate....

21 - 40 of 73 Posts