GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven’t seen much talk about summer deliveries updates and since seeing some fall delivery reservations got confirmation e-mails I was just seeing if any other summer delivery reservations holders got any updates? I haven’t received any emails yet since the summer delivery one

·
Registered
101 Posts
Received my Summer 2022 email end of Nov 21, got the verification email mid Feb 22, wall charger arrived less than 2 weeks after verification email, spoke with my dealer yesterday who had just gotten their first delivery for a customer (Southern CA location). Dealer confirmed based on what they have been told from Corp I should be good to go for early summer delivery.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Received my Summer 2022 email end of Nov 21, got the verification email mid Feb 22, wall charger arrived less than 2 weeks after verification email, spoke with my dealer yesterday who had just gotten their first delivery for a customer (Southern CA location). Dealer confirmed based on what they have been told from Corp I should be good to go for early summer delivery.
Happy to see a summer reservation moving along please keep us updated. I hope I get my verification email soon

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm assuming all these verification emails are for ED1. I haven't seen it posted anywhere but I'll ask. At this point in time, has anyone received a verification email for an EVx3 yet? I have an available Fall 2022 EVx3 reservation so I'm curious to see when they transition to EVx3.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
934 Posts
I'm assuming all these verification emails are for ED1. I haven't seen it posted anywhere but I'll ask. At this point in time, has anyone received a verification email for an EVx3 yet? I have an available Fall 2022 EVx3 reservation so I'm curious to see when they transition to EVx3.
Some of the stuff on the GMC media webpage suggests that Edition 1 is going to continue into the 2023 model year. No idea when they plan the changeover.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Concierge said that I should be getting an email from the dealer "very soon" for my Spring delivery EV1. Not sure what very soon really means. Also, I'm not sure if the email is coming from GMC or the dealer?

·
Registered
155 Posts
You get a verify email where you go online and pick your options. A few days later the dealer will reach out and verify those options again with you and your address. At that point the charger ships which takes a couple weeks. Then… we wait.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I’m a spring delivery, got my charger today. I know it doesn’t mean anything but I’m excited as hell. It’s like if they sent you the keys ahead of time, sure there is no car to drive but it confirms that there will be at some point.
[/QUOT
OMG, I just received my verify email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! Verify that baby, and pic your accessory options. The dealer will contact you to verify everything, adress, options, etc. Then you will get another GM email on it being verified and you will then get your charger within a couple weeks.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts