GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a marketing email from my dealer about some great deals on trucks this weekend.. However, still no "come visit in 3 weeks and finalize your edition 1 order" email I was hoping for... so.... lol ok, I just wanted to keep this thread alive and post something. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
The email from two weeks ago stated that GMC would email us again within two weeks to direct us to the dealership to validate our reservations. Since it’s now slightly over two weeks, I called the concierge # this afternoon to inquire why I didn’t get another email yet. The customer service rep is going to check on it and call me back on Monday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The email from two weeks ago stated that GMC would email us again within two weeks to direct us to the dealership to validate our reservations. Since it’s now slightly over two weeks, I called the concierge # this afternoon to inquire why I didn’t get another email yet. The customer service rep is going to check on it and call me back on Monday.
I called concierge a couple days after you posted and I think they were in the dark. They had no clue on that any customers were called emailed or anything. Just said no one knew when gm would release anything .... 🙄😒

101 - 108 of 108 Posts