GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
341 - 360 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Get a higher trimmed truck. Sierra AT4 or Denali. Those are incredibly hard to come by right now and are pulling premiums in the used market. Find one with the cameras and tech packages. From what I know this will still be highly sought after in a year, gives you 4WD, and rides amazing.
I sold my 2020 Sierra AT4 with 6.2l and carbon pro package months ago in preparation for the hummer. Figured no sense in making huge payment and save for the hummer but now I’m in the same predicament. Fortunately I made almost 10k on the truck when demand was high but now I’m stuck with the Tiguan as my dad car. It does the job but only makes me miss my AT4 even more. Had I known it would be 2-3 years I would have held on to it!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I sold my 2020 Sierra AT4 with 6.2l and carbon pro package months ago in preparation for the hummer. Figured no sense in making huge payment and save for the hummer but now I’m in the same predicament. Fortunately I made almost 10k on the truck when demand was high but now I’m stuck with the Tiguan as my dad car. It does the job but only makes me miss my AT4 even more. Had I known it would be 2-3 years I would have held on to it!
I guess now you will have an even better down payment on the Hummer between what you made and your dad car. We are still seeing people making money on selling their trucks. From the beginning of this year we were seeing $6k-$8k off and now it's down to factory incentives of just $2k. Having one of these trucks you can still profit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok Jeff ~ Congrats keep up posted as you go through the process to delivery. What accessories did you get if any?
Lighting package
Hard Power Tonneau Cover (No extreme off road)
D-rings in Red
Hummer Emblems in Red
Lunar decal in Red
Locking Center Console
Sky Panel Storage for Frunk
Underseat organizer
Tire pressure monitor
Tailgate Kicker Audio

Mine will be right at home in the tree hugging State or Oregon!!

Jeff

·
Registered
87 Posts
Malaligned, how are you able to get both the tailgate step lighting and tailgate audio system? They both appear to occupy the same space in the pictures. I am interested in both but plan on choosing the audio system if only one will fit.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Will be interesting to see whether there's any aftermarket love for this thing.
I am interested in an easily removable topper. With the back window rolled down, I could have the dogs in the back and they would still get some climate control and interaction. I would want it to be easy to remove, like my Jeep’s hardtop though because I wouldn’t want it on most of the time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am interested in an easily removable topper. With the back window rolled down, I could have the dogs in the back and they would still get some climate control and interaction. I would want it to be easy to remove, like my Jeep’s hardtop though because I wouldn’t want it on most of the time.
A topper would give good cargo space plus space for a full-size spare (I still think no spare on this type of vehicle is a miss).

·
Registered
62 Posts
These were the options I ordered. Didn’t go with the decals, as it’s going to be wrapped. Also, didn’t go with the spare tire, as the bed is small enough already.

The dealership didn’t have any idea of delivery estimates.
Aren't the Tailgate Step lighting and Kicker Audio going in the same holes in the Multi-Pro Tailgate? I think it's going to be a one or the other choice once you get them.
Kicker Audio does come with lighting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered the lighting package (which includes the Tailgate Step Lights & it allowed the Tailgate Kicker Audio to be added.
I tried to order the Frunk mat & the Frunk Sky Panel Storage & it did not allow it...so the Frunk mat got tossed.

Jeff

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered the lighting package (which includes the Tailgate Step Lights & it allowed the Tailgate Kicker Audio to be added.
I tried to order the Frunk mat & the Frunk Sky Panel Storage & it did not allow it...so the Frunk mat got tossed.

Jeff
Yeah the Frunk mat probably hides the tie-down points on the floor that's why it got tossed with the Sky Panel Storage.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Interested to see how the orders are updated. Will they contact reservation holders once a month as "batches" are made? Or will it be weekly or even bi weekly ? Guess we shall see how things progress. At least some of the wonder of when is a little more fulfilled....for now.😉

341 - 360 of 366 Posts