GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
321 - 340 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just received an email with an expected timeline update:

+
Your estimated delivery based on production schedules and your place in line is Spring 2022. Watch for an email from GMC on the next steps of the reservation process. You will be contacted approximately 2-3 months prior to your estimated delivery timing to meet with your dealer and verify your reservation information.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes ~ also got my email at 5:47pm Eastern Standard. I am Spring 2022, which coincides with what my dealer told me this week.

RESERVE - VERIFY - SHIP - TAKE DELIVERY
we know you're ready for the world's first all-electric supertruck to be yours, and we have exciting news — production of these revolutionary vehicles has begun.​
+
Your estimated delivery based on production schedules and your place in line is Spring 2022. Watch for an email from GMC on the next steps of the reservation process. You will be contacted approximately 2-3 months prior to your estimated delivery timing to meet with your dealer and verify your reservation information.
+
Keep up to date on all the latest GMC HUMMER EV Pickup news with the HUMMER EV Insider page, HUMMER EV Insider emails and our social channels @GMC. To ensure you're receiving all emails, add [email protected] to your contacts.
CONNECT WITH US
Questions about your reservation? Need help with Google built-in?** Want to know how to engage Watts to Freedom?^ GMC HUMMER EV Concierge is your exclusive contact for all questions. Call 833−HUMMER−EV to chat now with the Concierge.​

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sad Panda. Drew the fall 2022 straw

what I wonder is if my choice of dealer impacted line in place. This would really annoy me if so. I did go with one of the smaller dealers around me and sit here wondering if they made the electric commitments GMC wants. Oh well, like many gives a chance to take a deep breath and see how the early ships play out on several fronts.
I was trying to figure that out my self … all I can say is me and my cousin placed our reserves at the exact same time mines at a big dealer ship here in houston his at a much smaller dealer in forth worth he’s getting his in 6-10 weeks I got hit with summer so I’m not sure

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I was trying to figure that out my self … all I can say is me and my cousin placed our reserves at the exact same time mines at a big dealer ship here in houston his at a much smaller dealer in forth worth he’s getting his in 6-10 weeks I got hit with summer so I’m not sure
There are not going to be very many built before Q3 2022, Batteries are currently being built by hand at Brownsfield, until Lordstown comes online you will not see much from Ultium, Remember they are also building the first 1500 for Lyriq too...

·
Registered
251 Posts
my cousin talked to his dealer today told them the email said contact them. Dealer had no updates

they also mention they may be charging him a $10k market adjustment
Switch dealers. There is something to be said about that dealer's integrity trying to make a quick buck while they can vs taking care of you now and continuing to earn your business in service or future sales.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Now that I’m waiting another year for delivery (I’m fall ‘22), what do you suggest I drive for the next year to pass the time? I sold my M5, not a great winter car in Colorado. I’m currently in a wrangler rubicon and I can’t freaking stand it… great vehicle for its purpose but jeeeeze does it shake, rattle and roll. And mentally I’ve already gotten rid of it for the Hummer (that is now 12 months away)
What car will hold it’s value for the next 12 months, 4wd, and drives better than a lifted jeep? Used Raptor? Boring 4Runner?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Now that I’m waiting another year for delivery (I’m fall ‘22), what do you suggest I drive for the next year to pass the time? I sold my M5, not a great winter car in Colorado. I’m currently in a wrangler rubicon and I can’t freaking stand it… great vehicle for its purpose but jeeeeze does it shake, rattle and roll. And mentally I’ve already gotten rid of it for the Hummer (that is now 12 months away)
What car will hold it’s value for the next 12 months, 4wd, and drives better than a lifted jeep? Used Raptor? Boring 4Runner?
Get a higher trimmed truck. Sierra AT4 or Denali. Those are incredibly hard to come by right now and are pulling premiums in the used market. Find one with the cameras and tech packages. From what I know this will still be highly sought after in a year, gives you 4WD, and rides amazing.

321 - 340 of 366 Posts