GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Maserati QP
185 Posts
Spring Reservation holder… Concierge told me today that my vehicle has been “delivered.”

However, there is no vehicle at the dealership. My dealership has been in contact with GM today to determine the expected date of arrival.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Spring delivery reservation holder here as well, got my "built" email on June 3rd. After reading @bufflinks post, just for fun, I called the concierge line today as well. They told me it wasn't even in production yet and in the same breath said there were no delays. hahaha, I have a VIN from my dealership, so I'm just going to with the idea that nobody really knows when I may or may not get my truck.

My dealership did get two trucks in last week, so at least there's some movement on that side of things.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Spring delivery reservation holder here as well, got my "built" email on June 3rd. After reading @bufflinks post, just for fun, I called the concierge line today as well. They told me it wasn't even in production yet and in the same breath said there were no delays. hahaha, I have a VIN from my dealership, so I'm just going to with the idea that nobody really knows when I may or may not get my truck.

My dealership did get two trucks in last week, so at least there's some movement on that side of things.
Nobody knows WTF, that the best assumption to go with. If you have a VIN, your truck has been built.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nobody knows WTF, that the best assumption to go with. If you have a VIN, your truck has been built.
And based on other conversations I'm reading on this site as well as some FB groups, there's a high chance it's on a truck right now somewhere. I'm going with that in my head just so I can be secretly disappointed tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday and well every day until I get the call. haha

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
And based on other conversations I'm reading on this site as well as some FB groups, there's a high chance it's on a truck right now somewhere. I'm going with that in my head just so I can be secretly disappointed tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday and well every day until I get the call. haha
Yes, they are shipping a lot the last couple weeks, some are well tracked, and some are not. Mine showed up at the dealer completely unannounced on a Sunday. GM's system here is not great, LYRIQ customers complaining about the same thing, poor communication, and lack of transparency. Having gone thought he EV waiting game a few times I am more like just chill, sip on some good wine, and when it shows up, it shows up. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
It seems as though the 4 week shut down will happen here in the middle of Summer deliveries and then restart with Summer/Fall end of July (hopefully).

Curious if any build emails will go out here in last few days before the 27th.

Q2 delivery numbers should clarify where they are in the process; eg 600 produced or so…

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
It seems as though the 4 week shut down will happen here in the middle of Summer deliveries and then restart with Summer/Fall end of July (hopefully).

Curious if any build emails will go out here in last few days before the 27th.

Q2 delivery numbers should clarify where they are in the process; eg 600 produced or so…
Ya, GM does not report production, or wholesale, only deliveries to customers.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes, they are shipping a lot the last couple weeks, some are well tracked, and some are not. Mine showed up at the dealer completely unannounced on a Sunday. GM's system here is not great, LYRIQ customers complaining about the same thing, poor communication, and lack of transparency. Having gone thought he EV waiting game a few times I am more like just chill, sip on some good wine, and when it shows up, it shows up. :)
Wait is this the first time we're hearing yours arrived? I saw that it was built. If so, congrats! And if not, I'm clearly not checking here as frequently as I thought.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts