GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would check in with my fellow Spring 2022 delivery folks. I verified my order late March, received my charger early April and not a word since. Officially 3 weeks away from Summer. Seems like Spring delivery is not going to happen.

Anyone in the group receive their Hummer yet? Built email yet?

Thanks!

·
Registered
Waiting on my Spring 2022 Delivery ED1
242 Posts
Also Spring '22 and also tried the concierge and dealer, neither of whom have additional information and each of whom says to call the other. Verified in early March.

·
Registered
184 Posts
@B4Real keep your head up it will be soon....... also just so you know, once you get a built email, the dealer also gets and email and knows the approximate arrival date. Also if you haven't already order any accessories, GMC offering 20% off right now and ship them directly to the the dealership.
I already ordered my accessories and my dealer received them, I wanted to add the power tonneau cover, my dealer said they told him it’s too late for him to order it now it has to be ordered as an accessory when I get the truck? Can I order it on my own and get the 20% off?

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,311 Posts
I already ordered my accessories and my dealer received them, I wanted to add the power tonneau cover, my dealer said they told him it’s too late for him to order it now it has to be ordered as an accessory when I get the truck? Can I order it on my own and get the 20% off?
Yes, it should be available on GMC Accessories if they have it in stock.

Maybe call the Hummer hotline for that question?

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV Edition 1; 2007 Maserati QP Sport GT
212 Posts
1. Verified early Feb
2. No Built or Shipped Email
3. Concierge told me middle May that vehicle has “shipped”
4. Dealer states “shipped” on their end but no further details

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yes the communication is terrible. I've read several posts either here or on Facebook about people never even getting their shipped email but then they get a call from their dealer that its in. According to one person on Facebook (I know the guy through my previous job) he says his company he works for has the exclusive contract for shipping all Hummers, and that there are 100+ sitting in a yard and there is no rhyme or reason to the order they get picked up and shipped. If they are already stacked 100+ deep I wonder how it will go when they are able to ramp up production.

·
Registered
Waiting on my Spring 2022 Delivery ED1
242 Posts
Yes the communication is terrible. I've read several posts either here or on Facebook about people never even getting their shipped email but then they get a call from their dealer that its in. According to one person on Facebook (I know the guy through my previous job) he says his company he works for has the exclusive contract for shipping all Hummers, and that there are 100+ sitting in a yard and there is no rhyme or reason to the order they get picked up and shipped. If they are already stacked 100+ deep I wonder how it will go when they are able to ramp up production.
The concierge is a nice idea, but not when the only info they have is what season your vehicle is to be built. When I call the concierge they say ask your dealer for more info (and the dealer says ask the concierge).

By contrast, Ford (and apparently now Stellantis) have online trackers, but they're also light on info and you still see instances of vehicles showing up to the dealer before they're marked as built on line.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just thought I would check in with my fellow Spring 2022 delivery folks. I verified my order late March, received my charger early April and not a word since. Officially 3 weeks away from Summer. Seems like Spring delivery is not going to happen.

Anyone in the group receive their Hummer yet? Built email yet?

Thanks!
I got my charger charger in Jan verified in Feb mine comes in 2 weeks. so think you are still some time away yet
I received charger in December, I got my complete build email back in May but still no delivery.
Hummer Concierge said June….. well it’s now June 2nd and still waiting.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I’ll pick up my hummer if that would save time!!!
Same here! Then GM could put a test track outside so test out all the cool features. The old AM General Hummer plant nearby me had a test track where they’d get tested before they shipped. Someone actually got paid to drive Hummers around that thing how cool would that be?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts