GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rivian just pushed one of the updates I've been looking forward to the most. Camp mode. Lets you either keep the vehicle on or off, changes the exterior light and sound behavior when parked, adds flood light controls, lets you turn the displays completely off, and the one feature that's going to be great for the rooftop tent, automatic leveling.

I'm hoping GM decides to implement this for the Silverado and the Hummer. Otherwise they will probably be non-starters for me ever wanting to switch back. Takes up 3 degrees fore/aft and a touch over 5 side to side. Anywhere between that if it involves both directions.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rivian just pushed one of the updates I've been looking forward to the most. Camp mode. Lets you either keep the vehicle on or off, changes the exterior light and sound behavior when parked, adds flood light controls, lets you turn the displays completely off, and the one feature that's going to be great for the rooftop tent, automatic leveling.

I'm hoping GM decides to implement this for the Silverado and the Hummer. Otherwise they will probably be non-starters for me ever wanting to switch back. Takes up 3 degrees fore/aft and a touch over 5 side to side. Anywhere between that if it involves both directions.

View attachment 2991

View attachment 2992
I saw that on Rivian's instagram and thought "wow that is freaking COOL!", I also really hope they implement this kind of stuff into the Hummer. I'm curious if it will be able to be implemented in the software version now, or mostly after the 2024 MY refresh.

Cool pics, and thank you for sharing!!

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,331 Posts
I saw that on Rivian's instagram and thought "wow that is freaking COOL!", I also really hope they implement this kind of stuff into the Hummer. I'm curious if it will be able to be implemented in the software version now, or mostly after the 2024 MY refresh.

Cool pics, and thank you for sharing!!
Well you have the email address to send ideas to GM for in the Hummer!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I don't expect it on the Hummer. Doesn't really impact their sales like much. Never know though as they seem more competitive lately. Also agree in not sure how much of the tru KS hardware they can control through the Google OS interface.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't expect it on the Hummer. Doesn't really impact their sales like much. Never know though as they seem more competitive lately. Also agree in not sure how much of the tru KS hardware they can control through the Google OS interface.
GMC does have quite a few rooftop tents from FSR on their accessories page for the Hummer. One of them is an enormous 4 person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts