GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find the Sky Panel Storage Trays for the modular roof panels, not the soft sided bags that comes with the truck. GMC Accessories website doesn't list them anymore. Does anyone know what the availability of these are?

Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Trying to find the Sky Panel Storage Trays for the modular roof panels, not the soft sided bags that comes with the truck. GMC Accessories website doesn't list them anymore. Does anyone know what the availability of these are?

Thanks.
check pic above i just posted i have the full order guide in pdf not sure how i can post that but that page has them as you can see i checked them off for my dealer to order

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Sky Panel storage set is a MUST! I have the storage bags too -- those are worthless. The Sky Panel set makes it easy to store all 4 panels safely. If I'm removing the front 2 panels, I'll set them on the back seat. But, if all 4 are removed, there isn't enough room on the seat. Takes ~ 3-4 minutes to remove/store or to re-install all of them, if using the Sky Panel storage set.

Did anyone get the carpeted floor mats? I ordered those (in November) when I ordered the truck, but they're no longer an option listed. And, the dealership doesn't know if they'll ever come in. Perhaps a supply chain issue? Should I get a refund?

·
Registered
274 Posts
I hope you mean the storage boxes.

As for why, likely availability issues. Products will appear and disappear on that site depending if they are available.
Odd they aren't on there. I ordered quite a bit of accessories and a couple were backordered. So they still got ordered but they just haven't shipped like the others yet. Let us know when you see these online :) so we can all grab them!

·
Registered
159 Posts
So, these sky panel storage boxes store in the front trunk, even when empty, right! Doesent that make the “Frunk” useless!
They seem to take up all the space.
Because where else are you going to store the boxes when empty, at home?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes that’s right it’s 4:00 in the morning and this is what I’m thinking about!
Ha yeah, they do, but they are mainly useful if taking of the panel and offroading with them off, as they protect them quite a bit more. Plenty of storage in backseats and back, but the eFrunk is useful too agree. I'll porobably take of the panels, put in storage boxes, and keep in the garage at times, or the empty boxes in garage quite a bit at times - depends on how much room you have (we have like a 6 car garage and 2-3 cars right now).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts