GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
61 - 80 of 118 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
I'll keep waiting for the lesser priced version (base denali or elevation). why not just have reservations for the other trims too
I think they learned some lessons with the Hummer Reservations. Look at all of us 3X reservations swinging in the wind. Best to only take them for the first batch and open up once they start deliveries. On the plus side, if you want a trim below the Denali the time period between reservation and delivery will be shorter than the Ed1 wait.

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,222 Posts
I think they learned some lessons with the Hummer Reservations. Look at all of us 3X reservations swinging in the wind. Best to only take them for the first batch and open up once they start deliveries. On the plus side, if you want a trim below the Denali the time period between reservation and delivery will be shorter than the Ed1 wait.
Not having the other trims reservable explains why I couldn't pull the pricing for them yet.

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,696 Posts
Here are the three Trims together:

Elevation:

AT4:

Denali:

· Registered
369 Posts
Agree. They only commit more to a limited number of Edition 1s again. Have to wonder if it's like 1200 again etc...
I think my preorder processed at 5:04pm and I'm pretty sure they were gone in less than an hour. A little slower than the Hummer Ed1, I'd imagine they'll produce a similar number.

Could NOT resist the reservation today for the Sierra EV1 Denali. Interesting on the Esign agreement, "dealers set actual price" blah, blah, blah. Yes they are def learning and tweaking the game from the Hummer EV1 reservations.
It's why I reserved it at the dealer my Hummer is reserved at that has promised in writing they don't sell anything over MSRP. They want you to come back...and it worked because I immediately picked them for the Sierra even through there's like 8 closer GMC dealers.

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,696 Posts
Back to the Silverado, they did a sneaky update on their page... it got a 90 HP bump in power.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Truck

Reactions: Dark-Fx
61 - 80 of 118 Posts