GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 40 of 118 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper Gadget Font

No Dealer has spent more time behind the wheel of the Hummer EV, testing and familiarizing ourselves with the Ultium Platform! We have had 2 Hummer EV’s and have logged thousands of miles, testing, and allowing our service department to be at the forefront of quickly diagnosing/troubleshooting the GM EV Platform!

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,225 Posts
Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 MSRP is $107,000. They are giving early access to "their most loyal Denali owners"

Help page states this, so your dealer should know if you're getting the e-mail. I have no idea if these have actually gone out yet but the early reservation page is active.
WHAT IF I DIDN’T GET IT MY EARLY ACCESS EMAIL, AND MY DEALER SAYS I’M ON THE LIST?
Please check spam. Try searching the email for the subject of the email (“Your Exclusive Early Invitation to Reserve the GMC Sierra EV Denali”).

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Don't know why people are saying "starting price". The Edition 1 is going to have most of the available options already as part of that price, same as the Hummer Edition 1.

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Well there are always accessories
Yeah but people that are asking about the starting price want to know what the base model price is going to be, without the obligated options of the Edition 1. I went digging around but it seems like they've improved the security of their reservation system vs what was up for the Silverado.

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,696 Posts
Yeah but people that are asking about the starting price want to know what the base model price is going to be, without the obligated options of the Edition 1. I went digging around but it seems like they've improved the security of their reservation system vs what was up for the Silverado.
From what has been floating around for a while I think they are only going to offer the Sierra as a Denali.

· Registered
1,225 Posts
From what has been floating around for a while I think they are only going to offer the Sierra as a Denali.
Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 available early 2024, by reservation only. Sierra EV Denali available spring 2024.
This seems true, but I would be very surprised if there weren't obligated options on the Edition 1. Probably base Denali won't have 4 wheel steer and will have dual motors like the Hummer EV.

21 - 40 of 118 Posts